What Are The Chances Of Me Joining In September?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by alg999, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So I've done my BARB (Got 65) and my English (Level 1) and Maths (Level 3). The recruiting officer said that he is going to send my medical papers off on Tuesday, so I was wondering, what are the chances of my going to Harrogate in September? My choice will hopefully be a Driver with The Royal Welsh or The Welsh Guards.

2. No one can give you an answer to this question. You still have to go to selection and pass. Once you've done that, your waiting time will be decided on factors such as what grade you got, the points of said grade and also when the next training spaces open up. On top of that it depends on how many spaces open up and whether you have accumulated enough points through the whole process to be high enough in the queue to get one of the spots.

Basically, you are at the very beginning of the process so giving you even a rough estimate of a start date is near impossible.

Oh and P.s - I'm sure the recruiting staff at the ACIO you just did that barb test would be able to give you more information on it seeing as they are YOUR RECRUITER and are the ones dealing with your application.

3. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Ask the recruiter, there's a noval idea.

4. Your kidding aren't you...what would they know about the process.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.