What are the 3 most important parts of basic training?

The ability to wonk silently without the use of mogs. The ability to wonk discreetly (if you are female). Finall ythe most important attribute: keep yer mouth shut!

The ability to wonk silently without the use of mogs. The ability to wonk discreetly (if you are female). Finall ythe most important attribute: keep yer mouth shut!
Also add if you have a window exit next to yer bedspace it is a great way to evade the ord NCO who is coming into the block looking to dick a duty replacement.#
I would love to add "the ability to abstain from long term practised masturbation. That would be asking too much....

I forgot the most important Rule, Do not Blow Revielle outside the CSM,s Bunk Window!!Extracting a pacestick from your Bugle is rather embarassing!!

E-Layer said:
Depends on whether you are talking from a recruit or DS perspective really.

My 3........

1. Sting 'em hard for 'troop funds'

2. Don't get caught fingering the females

3. Punch them where they don't bruise.
If there had been females around when I was in I would have forked all :lol: them silly then made sure they were binned. Do modern day DS have a ratings board?

Time management when the rest of the troop is in the NAAFI in the morning break piss over to the block when it's quiet and get the washing/ironing for the next day done. Saves fighting over who's go it is on the ironing board that night

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Just tell your section Cpl that he does not have to shout at you, you have learned all you need to know on Arrse.

The answers on here are far too sensible.
Sort your $hit out.

It has to be:

1. Remembering the time
2. Remembering your number
3. Remembering where you left that sock full of range glue

supermatelot said:
The answers on here are far too sensible.
Sort your $hit out.
OK don't go for a shite all day then when your room mate is asleep given him a Turkish beard and tarmac his chest your troop DS will think your a wheeze