What an evil cunt

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Porridge_gun, Apr 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

My nipper is 9 now and unlike her old man is an avid reader and can't get enough.

Part of her Chrimbo box was a series of David Walliams books, she's just got round to reading them, the first one being 'Gangsta Granny' a bit different to the normal books, plenty of naughty giggles, trumping, juvenile behaviour etc, right up a young ones street

Last night, she's sat reading and she begins to weep. 'Whats up sweetheart' I said, she goes on to tell me that Gangsta Granny is dead. 'Oh well, tis only a book, don't worry etc' I said trying to console her. Then went about work again.

Half hour later she creeps in asking what a hospice was, confused I asked where it came from. She told me that gangsta granny had got cancer and died in hospice on Christmas eve........ What kind of evil genius cunt is David Walliams?

It tickled the living daylights out of me, picturing kids across the country heartbroken at such a cool character being struck down by the big C.

On a lighter note, on the way to school this morning, we picked up the papers and told her Daddy was getting outfits like these, now they are accepted.

Nice BROssiere, dude! | The Sun |News
  2. I hope that cunt Harry Potter gets rectal arse hanging off type ringpiece sarcoma, cost me a fucking fortune in books and cinema tickets he has!
  3. Harry Potter is a true work of fiction how many ginger kids have more than two friends?
    • Like Like x 4
  4. daz

daz LE

Fixed it for you, no charge :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. thanks Daz, love the steampunk dalek!
  6. not strictly related to either of your topics, sorry, but I was drawn by the c-bomb in the thread title & felt that this one ought to get an airing.

prob NSFW, on reflection

• Like Like x 1
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Will you get them in lace or leather and chainmail?

8. The filly would go in the perve dungeon and never see daylight again, though.
  9. How is maddy by the way?