What an attractive couple. I'm jealous

Kill it, kill it with fire

How the fuck is the fat munter fuck getting 1500 quid a month? What is wrong with the people who authorise giving these people large amounts of tax payers money?

How the **** is the fat munter **** getting 1500 quid a month? What is wrong with the people who authorise giving these people large amounts of tax payers money?
Because the people design the benefits system don't live next door to people like that, don't shop in the same places, never watch Jeremy Kyle... They don't really know they exist.

^ He needs to get down to Spec Savers pronto.

Editied to add: Where's the mind bleach and please please don't let there be any pictures of that naked. That isn't a challenge by the way.

Classic example why Labour are keeping stum on the Tories welfare cuts, the country is fed up with the likes of this creature and her sucking of the system.

Even worse was she looked like that when he married her. No fuckingescuses or blaming it on the wedding cake, skinnymalinky.

I'm pretty sure this is a very old story, I've seen those ugly fuckers before.

She has a face like a Bulldog licking piss from a thistle and he looks like a cross between Riff Raff and Stephen Fry's scared boyfriend.
That's too harsh on the Bulldog.