What am i required to do for acceptance in the RLC

What fitness tests/assesments am i required to do for acceptance into the RLC as i want to join the RLC as an ammo tech but do not know what i am required to do as in terms of how long do i get for my mile and half run?

How many pull ups do i have to do properly?

How many press ups and sit ups am i required to do and also how long do i get to do them?

And what training would anyone suggest that i start doing in order to prepare me for the army, i know i have to do a lot of running of course but what else would anyone suggest me to do.

I am sure it is already on here but i can not find it anywhere so sorry if this is just a repetaed question but could someone help me out please. thanks.

I think the real question is - why are you called wannabeRMP if you're trying to get into Logistics? Did the monkeys f*ck you off?

lol when i 1st joined this site i was all set at goin in the RMP then i spoke to a careers advisor at the army careers center and they basically talked me into joining a Techi job as it is better for when i go back in to being a Civi.

I then looked at Aircraft tech and then they asked me what i wanted to get out of the army and what i wanted etc and they suggested that cus i want to travel and i also want to b able to do sports such as PL and Rugby then RLC as an Ammo Tech is better for me thats why lol!

Lol :roll:

Was it really that funny?

Yh i know what people are and its ok as i have a good sense of humour but i do also want some serious tips on how to train in order to get ready to get in!

someone is going to do this, so it may as well be me.

I believe you need to do plenty of these,

WannabeRMP said:
so no one going to give me some advice on what to do to start training for the amry????
Suppose learning how to spell the word "army" would be a start. :wink:

Hope this helps. :roll:

Peter

heres what i would do, go to the recuiting office do what they say pass selection well done all sorted,i thought thats why we had recuiting offices?

To join RLC...Lube yourself with engine oil and walk into the ACIO naked saying that you are ready for your entry.

And if you really do want a chance to do AT and sports a lot, then joining something like the RLC is a good way to go - all the piss taking aside.