• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

what albums do you actually like?

ok so everytime i buy an album i like about 2-3 songs on it and the rest to me are just crap. i have this problem with a lot of music apart from one band Killswitch engage. all of thier songs are awsome.

im a big rock and dubstep fan

so if anyone has any good albums to try please let me know

ahhh cool my dad used to force me to listen to pink floyd so i kinda hate them now, but the rest ill give a listen as i am quickly running out of good music

Setting Sons
Devision Bell
The Black Album
Cold Against the Soul
The wall
The Killers (first album)
Uprising
War,,,,,,Ok Bono needs to be destroyed.

In reality I like Pink Floyd, Roger Waters, Ska music and generally eighties stuff, New Order and the likes.
Fally, are you my Dad? you fcukin' must be! or am I yours?

Be carefull.....'Love will tear us apart'

Saturday night, phones on, volume up, laid on carpet, drink
at hand.......'Love, Love will tear..........aaaagh!!!

love this type of classic rock, better then the crap my old man used to listen to
Hey Gruff , we need to get a sticky sorted for us metal fans . what you reckon , with posters giving links and shit there's so much good shit out there at the moment ive not even heard of . Reference last nights driving songs thread we need our own sticky site .

Latest Threads