What, again?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ExplodingTrousers, Oct 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apparently, the BNP's membership list (as of April this year) is about to be found online:

The Guardian

Who benefits this time?

2. Surely not jarrod! Definately seeing the stops come out on this Thursday's broadcast. On the plus side UKIP's financial management is going to end with Nigel Farge handing the begging bowl around. Dig deep now!

3. Pardon me for being naive (at my age too), but free elections and democracy and all that, but woe betide anybody in an employment that the gubmint can apply pressure to? I take it that is the general gist of this latest outing :?

4. I'm just waiting to see who reveals this list (not on wikileaks as yet, although I'm sure it'll make it there at some point..). Not sure who this benefits other than the BNP, who get to claim the moral high ground; if it really were ordained from on high, it'd be a spectacularly cack-handed move.

Oh.

Popcorn, anyone?

5. Interested to find out who the peer is, if the list is genuine.

Stocking up on popcorn for Thursday, should be entertaining.

6. Surely it would be more embarrassing to publish a list of Guardian readers!

7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Surely the Grauniad should release the membership lists of all political parties then or face prosecution under data protection laws!