Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

What about moving too ummm.....South Africa?

And again - WTAF did people in the liberal west think would happen? It was pointed out back in the day where things would be headed should the current mob of thieves and thugs gain control over the country. As I recall, those who dared to point out what was fairly obvious to many who lived in Africa were shouted down and vilified by the liberal media.

Peter Hain on Nelson Mandela: “A symbol for good leadership in the world”

That will really get you clenching your fists and gritting your teeth.......

Peter Hain on Nelson Mandela: “A symbol for good leadership in the world”

That will really get you clenching your fists and gritting your teeth.......
of1t7b.jpg

Twenty-seven years.
Twenty-seven years of peace and quiet, and now those fcuking Afrikaaners send me back to the bitch !
If I can fist her and still touch the sides, I won't let the party stuff them completely.

It is funny.

As long as you're completely ignorant of the facts.

I worked with a bit of a dim colleague, both Cpl’s, he was black from the West Indies via some London borough. When he saw me reading Ron Reid-Dalys’ book, you should have heard the mis-informed twat telling everyone I was the chief racist.

I told him to read the book but, no he knew better hanging out with his homie’s feeding each other self contrived BS. Ignorance on both sides mate.