what about a gamer's crawl?

Me and Eric were having a chat about this.

What if we were to sort out a night out for the gamers? In particular, the BF3 crowd who use the Xbox. Anybody interested in that? We know there's a wee crowd of us already who talk quite often, would be a brilliant laugh to go out on the lash, meet up, see what the person behind the voice looks like.

Be like "The Big Bang Theory" with less women wouldn't it. Besides im PC only ;)

Me and Eric were having a chat about this.

What if we were to sort out a night out for the gamers? In particular, the BF3 crowd who use the Xbox. Anybody interested in that? We know there's a wee crowd of us already who talk quite often, would be a brilliant laugh to go out on the lash, meet up, see what the person behind the voice looks like.
We were?

Count me in if you want, not for a wee while though, I'm skint.

Very skint.

The Airsofters would gatecrash the 'do' and see you all off with their multi weapons,
if not, invite me and I'll run over the lot of yer, your choice...Spartan or Artic?

The Airsofters would gatecrash the 'do' and see you all off with their multi weapons,
if not, invite me and I'll run over the lot of yer, your choice...Spartan or Artic?
Long as it isn't a shitey DAF.

I vowed when I was 15 never to be run over by a DAF. Or a Nissan Micra.

Or anything French.

Why not combine them in a gamer type of way you could call it the " SPARsTIC "

No thanks just phase change cooling and Over Clocks. Play at 1366 x 768 on a tele will do for me just better than a XstationBox thing

I could teach you.

There's this game series called Halo. I love it, it's brilliant. I think you'd like it too. It's about a giant, inhabitable ring.
Red Vs Blue killed it sorry.

I've never had an interest in computer games. I prefer cider, cigs and diesel engines.
Cant beat a Big Cam Cummins can you.... What a throbber that was

Ill get the first round in.

15 bottles of Vimto please with straws..
Dont forget the big bags of cheesy Wotsits either.