what about a gamer's crawl?

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Your_Mums_Pal, Sep 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Me and Eric were having a chat about this.

What if we were to sort out a night out for the gamers? In particular, the BF3 crowd who use the Xbox. Anybody interested in that? We know there's a wee crowd of us already who talk quite often, would be a brilliant laugh to go out on the lash, meet up, see what the person behind the voice looks like.
  2. Be like "The Big Bang Theory" with less women wouldn't it. Besides im PC only ;)
    • Like Like x 2
  3. We were?

Count me in if you want, not for a wee while though, I'm skint.

Very skint.
  4. Get some shades the sunlight will be very painful. Total sunblock will protect you from the thing up in the sky.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The Airsofters would gatecrash the 'do' and see you all off with their multi weapons,
    if not, invite me and I'll run over the lot of yer, your choice...Spartan or Artic?
  6. Long as it isn't a shitey DAF.

I vowed when I was 15 never to be run over by a DAF. Or a Nissan Micra.

Or anything French.
  7. Why not combine them in a gamer type of way you could call it the " SPARsTIC "
  8. Do gamers "do" going out?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. You'll come along, eh? You know I want your willy.
  10. Very briefly for sweets and highly processed food.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I don't play games though but I'd slip you a length.
  12. We were, you drunken ****. Happy birthday, by the way.

This is the discussion I promised to kick off. Did you know it was going to descend into a slagging match?

This is acceptable. We'd love to hear you chatting about graphics cards and resolution.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. I could teach you.

There's this game series called Halo. I love it, it's brilliant. I think you'd like it too. It's about a giant, inhabitable ring.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. No thanks just phase change cooling and Over Clocks. Play at 1366 x 768 on a tele will do for me just better than a XstationBox thing
  15. Red Vs Blue killed it sorry.