What a way to go ...

From the Daily Telegraph.

Police are investigating whether a man choked to death while taking part in a competition with friends to see how many fairy cakes they could eat at once.
KILLER FAIRY CAKES

And, for those flying in the near future ...
An airline pilot died during a flight from the UK to Cyprus yesterday, forcing the plane to land early, it has been confirmed.
FLY BA .. aaaaarrrggghhh ...

It's just one of those days ... :roll:

blue_sophist said:
From the Daily Telegraph.

Police are investigating whether a man choked to death while taking part in a competition with friends to see how many fairy cakes they could eat at once.
KILLER FAIRY CAKES

And, for those flying in the near future ...
An airline pilot died during a flight from the UK to Cyprus yesterday, forcing the plane to land early, it has been confirmed.
FLY BA .. aaaaarrrggghhh ...

It's just one of those days ... :roll:
Bored are you???

blue_sophist said:
Sorry ...
Its alright.................. I'm trying to write an essay on NATO in Afgan witha theoretical /methodology approach

easesprings said:
blue_sophist said:
Sorry ...
Its alright.................. I'm trying to write an essay on NATO in Afgan with a theoretical /methodology approach
That sounds like another "What a way to go ..." :wink:

Does "theoretical/methodology approach" mean that other people have to understand it as well as the author? And then die from a surfeit of long, rarely used, words like "adumbrate" and "peripatetic"?

blue_sophist said:
easesprings said:
blue_sophist said:
Sorry ...
Its alright.................. I'm trying to write an essay on NATO in Afgan with a theoretical /methodology approach
That sounds like another "What a way to go ..." :wink:

Does "theoretical/methodology approach" mean that other people have to understand it as well as the author? And then die from a surfeit of long, rarely used, words like "adumbrate" and "peripatetic"?
It would help if the author understood the theoretical/methodology

Sorry, can't help. I did Bracknell Grammar in the days when English was the primary language.

I'd guess you have to be "methodical, in theory" but not necessarily in practice. Let your artistic juices flow, and you may then gain credits for "innovative solutionizing" ... or get shot.

This would be exciting if it was about a politician. But unfortunately it ain't.

JT67 said:
This would be exciting if it was about a politician. But unfortunately it ain't.
Start a whip-round for a Crate of Fairy Cakes for Speaker Martin, with the appropriate challenge?

He's Glaswegian ... he'd be up for competitive eating.

Latest Threads