What a waste

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by britbeagle, Jan 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know this is risky in here but I could use some advice.

My next door neighbours daughter is a pretty young thing, she is 15 actually, and has a pretty face, lovely figure and sweet personality.

sadly this has made her a target for every half caste and wigger gangsta wannabe for miles around, sorry, don't want to appear racist but that is what is hanging around

not unnaturally she like the attention but as yet remains seemingly unspoiled

Her mother thinks its all a laugh and, i sh it you not, seems hopeful of scoring with her daughters eventual cast offs.

so...the question is....how does a middle aged man, me, tell her, the daughter, that she can do better and actually have a life without sounding like a perv?

Or do I have to stand idly by as another sweet kid is ruined and pregnant before her 16th birthday?

2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Sounds like you need to do some serious grooming. I recommend buying her something nice to start with, once she is 17 she'll need a car, a Mazda MX5 will do nicely.

After that she will have no choice but to nosh you off.

• Like Like x 1
  3. solved:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fuck her. If she wants to be a little slag then so be it. Better still rape and kill her. She'll only end up with 5 kids and a free house. The police will understand once you explain.

Kill her now!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cheers Mate, i knew I could rely on you for sound advice :frustrated:

6. Ravers

Well it is the Naafi after all. :D

7. Ask if you can offer her some advice and then have a chat with her over a drink somewhere that's quiet so she can feel safe with you.

As for the wigger mo'fos - she might like them, who knows?

8. finger her its not illegal

9. Ravers

He said he didn't want to come across as a perv.

I still reckon your only hope is the car. Either that or buy yourself some bling and a tracksuit and start getting down with the kids.

Westside. Braaap Braaap. Init.

10. Ravers

Wise wise words friend.

I shall remember you next time I require some advice.

11. She's just after a bigger c0ck innit :roll:
    She's lovin' it :D

12. Do you want to borrow my Baker Rifle,complete with Bayonette

13. so its hopeless for her then??

I wouldn't give a toss except shes a nice person, polite, well mannered, goes to school, shes not just some spunk bag for tossers...well not yet anyway

another one bites the dust yet we rue the decline of the younger generation

go figure

14. She would love some alcohol, get her round, get her drunk then sit her on your knee and explain to her the way it should be.

15. Ravers

I'm afraid that is the way kids are these days mate. She will learn in her own way eventually. I'm afraid whichever way you present it to her, she will just think you are either a perv or an old weirdo.