What a walt

Ok, so i've been away on a works course this past couple of weeks. All is going well until one breakfast time when one of the blokes on the course, who was a right blimp decides to join my table, ruining a perfectly good conversation about why blokes keep missing the G.spot or similar.
Conversation turns to past employment.
'I was a Para' says Blimp, who sports a set of para wings tattoo'ed on his moobs.
I asked him when he earned his brown wings and he looked gone out.
Every time i tried to question him on such as his number, coy etc, he deflected by talking to someone else.
For the grand finale, he announced that his son was in the SAS ( cue my coffee spraying everyone ) and that he himself was formerly very high ranking. I had to leave the table at that point to unlock my gritted teeth.
By the end of the course, i really really wanted to spork his fat chops, which i possibly would have done had he not have spent the rest of the course trying to avoid me.
Even better was that a couple of the instructors are ex forces and strangely he never shared these nuggets of information with them :twisted:
If your reading this Walt, you know who you are.

If it had of been a teacher training course, i could possibly have got away with sporking him in the eyeball Vaaanmaaan :lol:

We know :lol:

Robert_Da_Hero said:
I will sleep easy tonight knowing this information, now disconnect your modem you boring gimp.

Robert_Da_Hero said:
And I am calling you caant.
you're original.

if you could speak proper english you might at least call me a cunt not just caant which looks like a miss-spelling of can't.

shouldn't you be out playing with your schoolfriends? no scrap that, you wouldn't have any. do your parents know you post on a grown up forum?

Robert_Da_Hero said:
Markintime said:
Robert_Da_Hero said:
And I am calling you caant.
Ssshh now Roberta
Your computer hasnt been seized yet? Bore off you peadophile.
seeing as we've ascertained you're still at school....

you were molested by your father and the local vicar from a young age

and i claim my £5

Robert_Da_Hero said:
Your becoming extremely boring now my friend, Im pretty close to typing in CAPS thats how much your annoying me, go away do you not have a boyfriend to go play with.
ooh sh1t, the dreaded CAPS.

therealbigdizzle said:
You obviously care enough to endlessly trawl through google images to find 'hilarious' ways of saying four-word sentences. Your avatar reminds me of that Sticky Pudding Fella. You're about as funny as him too. Now go and play with your cadets before you make Roberto type in CAPS.

There's a good boy.

BugsyVI said:
therealbigdizzle said:
You obviously care enough to endlessly trawl through google images to find 'hilarious' ways of saying four-word sentences. Your avatar reminds me of that Sticky Pudding Fella. You're about as funny as him too. Now go and play with your cadets before you make Roberto type in CAPS.

There's a good boy.
they say a picture paints a thousand words.

i can't be arrsed to write a thousand words.

oh, and the cadets are with the preist today.
and the school caretaker tomorrow.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R The Intelligence Cell 7
Forces_Sweetheart The Intelligence Cell 9
Mighty_doh_nut Infantry 38