What a tw*t

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Animal_Mother, Apr 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "i decided to join the army for only 5 weeks" :)

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

2. Could he be related to BARBgenius? :lol: What a mong O2 thief. Clearly has 'meedja' aspirations; probably destined for a long and mediocre career in hospital radio.

3. So when he really enjoyed the training that much why didn't he stay?

4. He seemed to have worked out his exit strategy before he even arrived for training, which tells us something about his unsuitability and about current recruitment policy.

Despite all that, we all make mistakes and I suppose at least he has had the grace to both admit that and to express positive sentiments about his (short) experience.

In the second video he says he now wants to join the police! I suppose he'll quit that, too, when he finds out he doesn't get a gun in the first week.

5. At least the music at the beginning was good...

6. Hes going to the RN now from the looks of a comment on that video...a future installment perhaps?

7. Err, yeah. It's great. Fo' shizzle blood. :roll:

8. I didn't bother to look, is that the black kiddie who decided to do a few weeks of basic, then fcuk off? If so, that's been around for years. It was shit when I first watched it, and its probably still shite. What a tool.

9. F*ck me! that was a week before my own "day one, week one".

10. hmmm nice rap soundtrack.....