• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What a silly bint!

Brightest of the bright? not bright enough to stick a rubber over it! :roll:

This tells me all I need to know about today's work ethic you make way for the pushy bints who 5 mins into the job get up the duff go off for a year and some other poor sod has to do their work

Sorry but I am sick of paying more tax and propping up women who have a new baby every year, spend 9 months out of 12 sitting in front of Trisha, whinge about not having a free crèche and then want to job share as its their right to flexible working!

Now the pussy whipped blokes get paternity leave as well! :pissedoff:

don't get me started about the traffic chaos caused by the school run 4x4 mums :pissedoff:

it all started to go down hill when they got the vote :omg: ........we had an empire before that you know :salut:

.........and breathe........ :meditate:

Would you buy a used anything from this man? No? But you'd like him to be the father of your child... 8O :dead:

The man has proven himself on national television to be a pathological liar, work-shy and a gobby shite - I'm sure he'll change his ways and become a stable hard-working individual now he has responsibilities... :roll:

B

Biscuits_AB

DozyBint said:
Would you buy a used anything from this man? No? But you'd like him to be the father of your child... 8O :dead:

The man has proven himself on national television to be a pathological liar, work-shy and a gobby shite - I'm sure he'll change his ways and become a stable hard-working individual now he has responsibilities... :roll:

Dude!

Latest Threads