What a shambles

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by andyd358, May 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [video width=450 height=350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ttto8r0SR0[/video]

is it just me or does this look like organised chaos.
  2. Dunno - link does not work for me (cut & paste).
  3. Why are 7 RHA speaking in American accents? Is it some kind of clever deception plan to prevent them being forced to re-role to flying UAVs like the rest of the Gunners?
  4. Typical SPAM trg. Bag of sh*te; actually worse than the ferkin ragheads they are meant to be engaging.

Koontz! (Bunch of...)
  5. Trying to be fair - but bunch of spanners comes to mind. Kept expecting one of them to lose an arm or something.
  6. Am I missing something where do 7 Para come into it!

7. Yes as is wearing American uniforms, helmets and webbing and working on American equipment.

I especially like the ruse in not wearing para wings and DZ patches

This is a wah isn't it ?!?
  8. Eh.. :?

7 Para where... :sleepy:
  9. They do like the sound of their own voices don't they? I was expecting someone to lose a limb too. Interesting that the gun didn't seem to recoil in the way that 105's do in footage I've seen. I suppose it's heavier.
  10. Biggest gun crew I ever did see.
  11. Was this filmed last Saturday. Round about the time that TB was in Basra? Could explain why he wasn't hit :D
  12. We were staying at Camp Lejeune after Ex Purple Star in 96 and were invited to the USMC best detachment competition, out of the 11 events there 7 Cdo Bty won 8 of them including the race to get their own equipment in and out of action!

Howver they did massively kick our ass at basketball!
  13. In BLMF mid 90s I was working with a septic AMIB group, when they discovered that we had a sports league with different sports they challenged us to a game of "hoops".

Considering most of them were a group foot higher than us and of African Extraction, we didn't hold up much chance of winning. That was before they saw the game before ours which was a little more physical in a contact way than they were used to they promptly abandoned the match and buggered off
  14. the yanks have a 10 man det to operate the M777, "IF" we get it, we will do with 5.