What a Pillock!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Abdiel, Feb 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It appears Ashley Cole the former husband of the nations favorite Geordie (divorced because his trousers kept running off)
    Decided to liven up his day by bringing a .22 to chelsea training ground and had a bit of a laugh until whoops he accidently shot a student and worst the student survived and is doing fine.
    More than fine in fact imagine the huge grin on he's probably got on his face while he thinks about the compensation payout.
    Bet an army of ambulance chasers have blocked the ward doors as they all fight to try and get to him first.

Ashley Cole accidentally shoots student after 'larking about' with air rifle at Chelsea's training ground | Mail Online

2. twat more like!

3. I'll see your twat and raise you a cunt, yet again!

4. you wish you cheeky chappy ;D

5. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

How stupid can one man get? X rated photo's by mobile to some whore, philandering, cheating on a 'stunner' (courtesy of The Sun) and now poor range admin?

He's not even a good left back for fucks sake.

6. Not your's but I'd settle for a brief glimpse of the former Mrs Cole's!

7. Cole aside, what about the write up.

Quote: 'The incident is believed to have happened last Sunday morning when £110,00-a-week Cole, 30, arrived for training at the Chelsea's Cobham training ground in Surrey holding the weapon, complete with a muzzle and nightscope.'

Wow, it's got a muzzle - who'd have thought that!

There are a couple more but as this is the NAAFI I am trying not to be too sensible.

Q.

8. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Black guy shoots someone?
    Shock horror just another day in the Nations Capital

9. Can you imagine the compensation!!! It would almost be worth getting shot.
    He is lucky he has not been nicked or that it didnt hit the young lad in the eye. What a twat

10. I'd settle out of court for a few thousand and any pictures of Cheryl Cole's tits and clunge.

11. Fucking cock, anyone else in the country takes an air rifle into work would get sacked on the spot and shopped to the old bill.

This over-privilidged fuckstick actually shoots some poor bastard with it and I can guarantee he'll get a slap on the wrist because he knocks a football around.

WANKER

12. And earns a sizeable amount of cash for his club.

13. "It is understood that Cole has been reprimanded by his bosses at Chelsea and had also apologised to Tom."

Well that's ok then!