What a nice day

Just walked the dogs through the grounds of Cardiff Castle, Tit and bum all over the place, then sat in the pub courtyard with my dogs at my feet and scoffed a realy nice chicken salad and a bottle of chilled Chardy, it's a hard life

tropper66 said:
Just walked the dogs through the grounds of Cardiff Castle, Tit and bum all over the place, then sat in the pub courtyard with my dogs at my feet and scoffed a realy nice chicken salad and a bottle of chilled Chardy, it's a hard life
Fuckin' stupid names for dogs, you'll get yourself locked up shouting their names in public.

llech said:
Cardiff! What is this Cardiff you speak of?

Caerdydd! :D
Kairdiv is the way I say it, as a fully paid up member of the Kairdiv language society

llech said:
Cardiff! What is this Cardiff you speak of?

Caerdydd! :D
I've got bad news for both of you, West of you (ie Llanbedr Pont Steffan) the skies are a moody grey - and its headed your way.

or if you prefer

ddrwg newydd achos ill dau chennych , Gorllewin chennych ie Llanbedr Pont Steffan ) 'r ffurfafennau ydy a moody 'n frith a 'i headed 'ch ffordd.

(Best online translation......)

tropper66 said:
Theres lovely boyo! :lol:

And to top it all off ,Gorgeous Greek barmaid just gave me a hug

Can I just ask - is this going anywhere? Or is it Friday already?
:?

tropper66 said:
And to top it all off ,Gorgeous Greek barmaid just gave me a hug
I read that as tug :lol: Thought it was your lucky day :)

What a nice day....... it would be, if I could stand at the highest point of Offa's Dyke, and looking North and South, see an unbroken line of gibbetted Welshmen staked out every ten feet from Prestatyn to Chepstow.
Sorry, I'm just an old romantic at heart.

sandmanfez said:
What a nice day....... it would be, if I could stand at the highest point of Offa's Dyke, and looking North and South, see an unbroken line of gibbetted Welshmen staked out every ten feet from Prestatyn to Chepstow.
Sorry, I'm just an old romantic at heart.
Oh you say the sweetest thing's! :lol:

Mind you only find REAL Welshmen tucked in Englishmen's beds satisfying their wives. :p

tropper66 said:
Aah I miss my strolls in that park. Always at it's best when the girly stoodents are still around, basking in the sun like big titted seals. Always made me want to go clubbing.

Yes it was a lovely day, as I popped the key into the Discovery ignition...snick-ting. I powered her up and headed out onto the M4. Bright and early, looking forward to another day's challenging yet rewarding work on the leading edge of defence industry communications! Our computer said "Uh-uhh". Five miles from Junction 18 I found the M4 had been converted into a three lane car-park.

Stuck in the mass of traffic I resolved to chill out. Which wasn't a problem until around 1030 my radio suddenly cut out. I looked up in horror to realise I'd been parked up with a)headlights on and b)GPS hadn't auto-shut down as per normal. Cnuts and ringpieces. So I was stuck on the M4 until 1300. Sacked work and went home.

The boys from the HA were great, as was the girl in their call-centre. The AA were as always top. However the blonde piece in the Passat estate...what the fcuk were you on love? Did it not occur to you that a disco with four way flashers is probably a hazard and parking right behind it, whilst yelling into your mobile phone indicates you might be a bit of a twunt? Especially as it took fifteen minutes for you to realise the situation. Was the big man in a reflective vest on the embankment not a clue? His gestures were surely clear enough?

Oh and CO 3RRW - yes, I accept that I will duly be "crated" at some point in the future...nice to see you though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 2
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 6
Glad_its_all_over The NAAFI Bar 21