What a nice day

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tropper66, May 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just walked the dogs through the grounds of Cardiff Castle, Tit and bum all over the place, then sat in the pub courtyard with my dogs at my feet and scoffed a realy nice chicken salad and a bottle of chilled Chardy, it's a hard life
  2. You've earned it old timer, rest a bit more :salut:
  3. Fuckin' stupid names for dogs, you'll get yourself locked up shouting their names in public.
  4. Cardiff! What is this Cardiff you speak of?

Caerdydd! :D
  5. Caaaaaaaardeeeeeeeeeef you mean
  6. Kairdiv is the way I say it, as a fully paid up member of the Kairdiv language society
  7. I've got bad news for both of you, West of you (ie Llanbedr Pont Steffan) the skies are a moody grey - and its headed your way.

or if you prefer

ddrwg newydd achos ill dau chennych , Gorllewin chennych ie Llanbedr Pont Steffan ) 'r ffurfafennau ydy a moody 'n frith a 'i headed 'ch ffordd.

(Best online translation......)
  8. Theres lovely boyo! :lol:
  9. On a warm summer's day, in the back streets of Cardiff, you have become all to acquainted with life. :D
  10. And to top it all off ,Gorgeous Greek barmaid just gave me a hug
  11. Can I just ask - is this going anywhere? Or is it Friday already?
  12. I read that as tug :lol: Thought it was your lucky day :)
  13. Sheep shaggin poof.
  14. did she give you an envelope with her name and address on it? :)
  15. What a nice day....... it would be, if I could stand at the highest point of Offa's Dyke, and looking North and South, see an unbroken line of gibbetted Welshmen staked out every ten feet from Prestatyn to Chepstow.
    Sorry, I'm just an old romantic at heart.