What a mistake to make...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by XxcookiemonsterxX, Jan 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After taking the day off today under the pretence of eating a dodgy yoghurt last night, I decided it would be a good idea to watch some rubbish day-time TV. I started with trisha which as frankly, a blessing considering what I was about to turn to. Whilst channel flicking, on MTV I spotted Pimp My Ride. Now, I wouldn't watch this under normal circumstances but it didn't say UK after the title so i figured I could cope with a little Xzibit. How wrong I was, it was, indeed, the UK version starring that notoriously "G" middle aged white arrse Tim Westwood. Despite my disgust and irritation, somehow I couldnt quite bring myself to change the channel. Has my illness taken a toll on my brain or is it the kind of morbid fascination that makes you turn to look at the car accident on the side of the motorway?

2. you poor, poor sad,sad sodn, brain death has arrived
  3. Tim Westwood's father was a bishop and Tim went to Norwich School, an independent school.

How very ghetto
  4. "Understand What I is sayin'." Cnut. I would love the get hold of him and stab the little shit in the face, making sure the blade catches on bone, so I can twist it and tear a chunk of cheekbone out.

my god, I really need help, don't I
  5. Do the honorable thing. Sign out the mess Webley and take yourself off to a hill and clear you brain out
  6. Rugrats is on Nick Toons.

Your welcome
  7. If you're on the internet you can look at countless grot sites or fat people injuring themselves on youtube and you chose Trisha?
  8. Just "How" do you determine yoghurt is "dodgy" ... it's already sour?

Or was there a small colony of fribbles attached?

9. I believe "It's," called "Irony."

A bit like what i just did there actually...

P.S Westwood is a cunt and needs nailing to a burning pig.
  10. Very very true, I work with two of his former class mates. And he is 52 years old, despite previously claiming to be closer to 30.
  11. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Westwood went to the King's School, in Ely, a very good public school. His father was a lovely bloke and he himself is a tool of the first order.

Young lady, you should not be wasting time watching stuff like that! A well brought up young lady should be concentrating on her embroidery skills, social intercourse and looking for a suitable husband!
  12. To my mind he is just an obnoxious prat, "I is really gangsta innit" fecking retard.
  13. He's a cnut. He is a prime Walt-"brother" who needs to be a victim of a drive-by. :x

I think you couldn't change the channel because you identified with him...and want to be him. Really :p
  14. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

He was the victim of a drive by, but the useless sods missed him!
  15. Amazingly enough, if you re-arrange the letters in "Tim Westwood" you get "Talentless fcuking w@nker".