What a hero..... (Knob...)

arcticfox042

War Hero
Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 08.12.42.png

What the bollockyfuck is your point?
His point, although clumsily put forward, is the author of the book is an absolute bellend, a fibber of huge magnitude, his "true" book is cringingly bad due to the blatant lies within it etc, etc.

Hope this helps.

PS The book really is very, very, very, very shit.

arcticfox042

War Hero
What the bollockyfuck is your point?
This is posted in the forum dedicated to Walts, I thought it would of been obvious.... even to a bollockyfuck of your magnatude........ patch out move back to 300.........

This is posted in the forum dedicated to Walts, I thought it would of been obvious.... even to a bollockyfuck of your magnatude........ patch out move back to 300.........

All right Eddie, calm down, he was just asking.

His point, although clumsily put forward, is the author of the book is an absolute bellend, a fibber of huge magnitude, his "true" book is cringingly bad due to the blatant lies within it etc, etc.

Hope this helps.

What's the author's username on here then?

"Professor" Eddie Kone..

This affectation is actually the unintentional fault of Kodokan Judo. Judo's founder was Jigoro Kano, one of who's honorifics was indeed "Professor". This being because he was an actual University professor of Politics and Economics at the Gakashuin, Komaba College, and Kumamoto university. Other particularly westerners copied the title when they set up their own schools.

Hope this helps.

@Auld-Yin can you obtain a copy of said book and give an unbiased opinion? It probably is total bollocks but maybe you need a good laugh.

@Auld-Yin can you obtain a copy of said book and give an unbiased opinion? It probably is total bollocks but maybe you need a good laugh.
I'll give you my opinion.

I downloaded the book (luckily for free) last week to load on my Kindle and started reading it at 2200 on Mon evening.

By 2235 the book was deleted from my device.

It was utter shite.

The End.

I'll give you my opinion.

I downloaded the book (luckily for free) last week to load on my Kindle and started reading it at 2200 on Mon evening.

By 2235 the book was deleted from my device.

It was utter shite.

The End.

No pictures to crayon in?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

the title got me interested (nicely done)

but the content was just a pic taken from social media with nothing to indicate his level of waltyness. Are we talking totally made up service? bloating of actual service? failed basic?

a proper walt hunting thread is like the first two prophets below

unfortunately what we have here is the third prophet

"Magnitude".

Quite an ironic spellinj mistake, really, given you refer to bollockfuck...

Latest Threads