What a barn find!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by brettarider, Jan 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Could this have been taken in the place in Cyprus were the cars are supposed to be parked up? Cant read Spansih so unable to find out the location etc
    classic cars lots of them!
  2. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Vintage is close, but I dont think so. I was at 2 places full with cars in Cyprus years ago - but they were nowhere near as big. In fact I cannot recall any building that big in the zone.
  3. The title of the thread is Ali Baba's Garage (in?) Portugal, whereever it is does the owner know what he is sitting on?
  4. No but I'll reckon some car theives do now!
  5. OK, what the fcuk was I supposed to be looking at on that link FFS?

I'm pi$$ed off because by 10 year old son has thrashed me 3 times at Playstation 360 FIFA 07. 1-5, 1-3 then 2-3 having been 2-0 up. Last minute winner. He's grounded.
  6. It's in Portuguese.
  7. It's Portugese. My portugese sucks but basically it's an 80's millionare's classic car collection that's been in sealed storage for 15 years, somewhere in portugal and has been opened for auctioning off.

8. I'm waiting for the XBOX 3 to be released. :wink:
  9. This is the Cyprus garage no ?

Attached Files:

10. The new FIFA 07 football is virtually the same as 06 and 05. Graphics of players is poor compared to previous games. XBOX 3, never heard of it.
  11. A mate of mine has got a similar sized collection of Land Rovers, all the odd models as well and prototypes etc.

No you can't have his number!
  12. [​IMG]

Wow - Porche 356, a design classic if ever there was one (in my opinion, some people thing the're minging).

And thats destined to be chopped apart, have a huge engine put in it and be totally ruined. Shame, its lovely.
  13. No I like the 356 as well convertible looks better though :thumright: I wonder how much work will be needed to put them back on the road, major service or a bit more apart from checking the brakes haven't seized cant seeing there being much of a problem due to them being dry stored in a warm climate