Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What’s less funny than Taskmaster

My kids keep trying to get me to watch Brooklyn 99.
Now that is dire, it feels like it was written in a sixth form common room.

The popularity of Gavin and Stacey baffles me, especially the Nessa character, who despite being played by a Welsh actress, has an accent that does not appear to bear any resemblance to any Welsh accent that I have ever heard.
Oh, and Mrs Brown's Boys, why are we importing this shit from the Irish?
Is it tit for tat for us sending over Cromwell and the New Model Army?
Agree about nessa
But I find that stacy a total embarrassment
.we used to refer to them as chopsy cows.

The popularity of Gavin and Stacey baffles me, especially the Nessa character, who despite being played by a Welsh actress, has an accent that does not appear to bear any resemblance to any Welsh accent that I have ever heard.

I don't mind the 99, but agree about Gavin and Stacey. I've tried to see the humour, it just is not there. Overrated s***e.

What's less funny than Taskmaster?

Never even heard of it but at a guess
  • everything ever shouted by that Michael McIntyre shouty cunt.
  • everything about Sarah Millican, the unfunny bitch
  • more or less every other so called comic on TV
Did I miss anybody?

Biggish

Clanker
I don't mind the 99, but agree about Gavin and Stacey. I've tried to see the humour, it just is not there. Overrated s***e.
The 99 ‘Jack Danger’ episode is my all time favourite.
Gavin And Stacey is bromide BBC shite, and also to blame for catapulting James fcuking Corden to stardom, don’t forget.
The word ‘Bludgeon’ is criminally under used, but it’s what I’d like to do to his face and body.

Gavin And Stacey is bromide BBC shite, and also to blame for catapulting James fcuking Corden to stardom, don’t forget.
The word ‘Bludgeon’ is criminally under used, but it’s what I’d like to do to his face and body.
I don't know why the yanks love him. They're welcome to him.

What's less funny than Taskmaster?

Never even heard of it but at a guess
  • everything ever shouted by that Michael McIntyre shouty ****.
  • everything about Sarah Millican, the unfunny bitch
  • more or less every other so called comic on TV
Did I miss anybody?
Now there's a nice Taskmaster , with Hoochin and Helicopter.

CFB

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201202-000641~2.png
    Screenshot_20201202-000641~2.png
    337.4 KB · Views: 24
The only thing that’s less funny than Taskmaster is the next Taskmaster.

Awol

LE
The only thing worth laughing at with Sandi Toksvig in it would be her coffin.
She’s only there because she’s an ugly, elderly lesbian. Just like Scholfield, on the fragile edge of dismissal, until he became gay* and therefore unsackable

* yeah, okay, allegedly. (My arrse).

On a personal level, Brendan O'carroll is personable and charming. Mrs Browns Boys is dung of the highest order. I've met BoC and his wife and they are lovely but the show is crap.

A few years ago we went to see a pilot for a show called 'Thank God you've arrived!' or some such. The idea was a scripted drama was started and the teams went in to ad lib their way through to a satisfactory conclusion, sort of a 'Whose line is it...?' type affair. It was dire and I don't think it ever made it to production.
Sounds like it was based on an Aussie TV show called "Thank God You're Here" that ran for 4 seasons and was very successful.

The gist of it is that comedians are shoved into situations they don't learn about until they walk through the door and have to adlib their way through scenarios that everyone else on the set is aware off.

Bludgeon would be far to quick. The original Chinese, death by a thousand cuts would be far more fitting for the fat unfunny, dull cnut.

There is NO funny comedians on "Dave"
Smarmy ******* like that acaster fellow abound though.
Katherine perfect titties Ryan is not to be criticised in this thread ok.
She’s utterly facking hideous! Unfunny droney yank cu nt, with a grid like a fire hydrant, who’s addicted to Botox so she can make her gopping face longer

She’s Canadian by the way.

This is her

Attachments

• A6F90009-E2D7-4DFB-BF3D-206444E6E8D4.jpeg
    A6F90009-E2D7-4DFB-BF3D-206444E6E8D4.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 8

cymraeg

War Hero
Bellends on the mong thread arguing about traffic lines and how thick a motorbike is.

Latest Threads