Whales

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr Happy, Jun 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

These whales have had it too easy for too long. I am sick of coddling them. Them and the dolphins.

What you're too good to live on the land like the rest of the placental creatures? No one thinks about all the victims of whale violence; Ahab, Jonah, Pinocchio and those are just the ones who didn't really exist.

It is high time we start teaching these giants a lesson. Just because they are bigger than us and live in the water doesn't mean that we aren't subject to our senseless violence. I don't know about you but the only question I have about whales is where can an angry young man buy a harpoon.

Did you know that Orca's are the most widely dispersed spieces of animal in the world. That is right they are in nearly every sea and ocean. They've got us surrounded for christs-sakes!

I am sick of you whale sympathizers and apologizers endangering and undermining my safety by down playing the serious threat we all face from imminent whale attack. Let the war begin. Whose side are you going to be on?

2. Where can I buy a tin of Tuna friendly dolphin?

3. ISTR that the Navy are ahead of you here-didn't they 'redesign' a whale en route to the falklands? and doesn't the sonar melt their brains, or something?

4. Ah, so this isn't about fat women, then..

wrong thread... sorry...

5. nobody thinks of the plankton, murdering bastards.

6. feck the plankton, have you never watched 'Spongebob Squarepants?'

[​IMG]

evil little blighter

7. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Dolphins.

Never trust anything that smiles all the time. The fucker is up to something.

8. Did a big whale from wales.
    Called her the strawberry girl.

9. Spent 100 sobs last year on a whale watching trip, thought I might be seeing the last of a dying breed until the skipper tells us there are fcukin thousands of the fat basterds around.

Didn't tell us before we left though did he, o fcukin no. git.

10. now there is a new ad campaign for the Army !

"Join the army and
    fcuk a lot of whales"

11. Didn't a Wales just join the Navy?

12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

"Free Willy" my arrse. It cost me 12 euro's for the box set for the kids. Robbing barstards!! I feel violated.

13. Also with this global warming and rising sea levels we will all end up living in some kind of Kevin Costner waterworld situatuion. Let me ask you, if you're lliving in a a garden shed balanced on a dinghy held together with black n nasty, do you want these murdering leviathans swimimming about and smashing your house into matchwood? No I didn't think so. I reckon the japs have got the right idea. Lets kill em all now before it's too late.

14. Oh yeah. That's right kill them all, and when an alien probe from a far away galaxy comes to Earth to speak to them, we all end up fcuked because its raining all the time. Lets just hope Kirk and Spock are around to pick up our lose ends and save mankind.

Sheesh...some peoples kids...

15. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

What about rabbits!! They have free access to all military sites, how do we know they are not spying on us for the Taliban. Think about it, there are millions of the things, all it would take is 1 rabbit and 1 rucksack. tell me I am wrong.