Whale wars

Back on discovery tonight.'mon the whales.

Interesting to hear that the jap fleet has increased security this season after the jap govt diverted 19 million from the tsunami relief fund.
Sleekit jap cvnts.

I'm backing the Japanese.

Watching it now, another season of amateur night with the sea shepherd clowns.
A total lack of basic maritime skills.

S

syledis

I'm backing the Japanese.

Watching it now, another season of amateur night with the sea shepherd clowns.
A total lack of basic maritime skills.
Their small boat skills are totally gash, and as for their launching and recovery procedures.......

That's why you should back the underdogs & that it's the japs!

Did you see the chopper pilot trying to take off there?

Yep, bunch of f**king idiots. Who would have put the raging inferno out if the thing had splattered urself all over the arse end?

Emotional claptrap about an animal most will never see except on tv. The whale on the other hand makes excellent table fare.

Back on discovery tonight.'mon the whales.

Interesting to hear that the jap fleet has increased security this season after the jap govt diverted 19 million from the tsunami relief fund.
Sleekit jap cvnts.
Hope the Nips loose a spread of Long Lances on Paul "Human Manatee" Watsons boat.

S

syledis

Im not saying i dont agree with their cause as i see whales at very close quarters all the time at work, and they are incredible creatures but those crewmembers are real cowboys. The equivalent of middle class housewives taking up feng shui as its fashionable.

A bloke was busted by a Ranger in an Aussie wildlife reserve spit-roasting a platypus. Writing him up a ticket, he asks out of curiosity what a platypus tastes like. The bloke replies, "Somewhat like a cross between a koala and a dolphin."

Mahatmacoat...

I did read somewhere the other day that the Sea Shepherd lot have managed to halve the Japanese whale harvest this year.

Sea Shepherd might be a bunch of muppets but the Japs are ******* and whales are nice.
I wish Sea Shepherd every success, however I don't really mind how many of them get drowned in their quest.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
polar69 The NAAFI Bar 6
Aunty Stella Aviation 17
semper The NAAFI Bar 1