Whale in the Thames "Boring"

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by india-juliet, Jan 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I cant beleive Sky News have devoted all there time to watching a sodding whale swim about in the Thames. Isant that where Whales belong, in the water?.

It would look more odd walking down Regent Street puffing a fag!!!!

2. I think the whole point is that it is a huge ass mammel....in the thames! You don't see that ever day.

Besides, whilst people are whacking off to the whale, we aren't being depressed by other things....like crime and stuff.

3. Not much of my interest either, but did you actually put some thought into what you just wrote - you're not really a lifeboats personnel are you?! 8O Even I can understand that its not every day you see a ten-ton whale in that cesspool, well...apart from the DPM that is.

Why start another thread on the same topic in the same forum? http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=30272.html

4. I live next to Battersea Park and I've spent the morning watching this unfold. It's amazing, and tragic at the same time. Sky News said it's only continuing with unadulterated coverage because the viewing public have demanded constant coverage. Cynically, Sky is probably the only broadcasting service able to fund constant "Skycopter" coverage.

It's a pretty astonishing sight though.

5. be a lot of chips to go with that.

6. The Japanese whaling fleet are on their way !

7. ROFL

That wouldn't supprise me in the least!

8. thing thats annoying me is a former para was killed in Iraq this morn, whats getting more air time???