Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

WFH Tax Relief

Not financial advice, but is everyone aware you can claim tax back on £6 per week from 23 Mar 2020, even if you have only worked one day from home. Works out at £62.40 for the year and all persons WFH can claim the tax relief:

Attachments

• c15484bc-9fa6-4e6a-9fc3-52f3182dc524.jpg
    c15484bc-9fa6-4e6a-9fc3-52f3182dc524.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 17
Not financial advice, but is everyone aware you can claim tax back on £6 per week from 23 Mar 2020, even if you have only worked one day from home. Works out at £62.40 for the year and all persons WFH can claim the tax relief:

Ah the Government Gateway ID, more difficult to achieve than Dragons Snot, no P60 no current Passport you don’t get one. Joined up thinking seems to have past this IT project by. Still I get to keep the CG Tax till they work out a way for the accountant to file for me, shame Interest Rates are so low.

Did it when first mentioned, did take longer to set up the government gateway ID.

Though think that's the third or fourth gateway I've had to set up, seems I have to do a new one every time.