Wetsuits for sale

ugly

LE
I have decided that you lot should share in this offer. I have been offered wetsuits valued at £190 for £20. Now I cant say who and where as the person selling them to me would get into a bit of bother as these should be disposed of by staff.
The business is closing down this line and has disposed of the shop stock but is left with a warehouse full. If you want a wetsuit, male or female styles, leading brand then let me know by PM and I will be able to get then within 2 weeks.

Please dont ask me the make, I will tell all in a PM. This is noduff a genuine offer. In fact dont reply to the thread just PM me

ugly

LE
Will do, may be the morning as I'm going on the lash now!

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Does he have respirators and MP5s as well? My SBS outfit is nearly complete!

In all seriousness yes I would like one please. PM sent.

ugly

LE
Ok tonight I close the offer, I have had plenty of PM's thanks a lot. I'll forward your sizes and styles to the warehouse and if yours isnt available I'll pm straight away.
I'm away at the New Forest Show this week so I wont be collecting them till Monday the 2nd. I'll be in touch about payment and shipping then!
If there is still plenty on the shelves I'll reopen the offer.

Hopefully I just PM'd you!

ugly

LE
PM recieved and replied. If the suits people want arent available I shuld know quickly but I may not be able to do too much about it for a week. Being at an agricultural show is usually pretty cut off. I'll do my best and if there are loads more left I'll reopen the offer.

ugly

LE
A quick update, the sample suits arrived, no news yet, getting the others out of the warehouse in large numbers without arousing too much e bay suspicion is I suspect more difficult than before with a few pairs of boots. Anyhow, I will chase these orders down asap. I am due to meet her first weekend in September so we should have them for then.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vinniethemanxcat Travel 0
ugly Sports, Adventure Training and Events 2
C Classified Ads 2