Wet Dreams

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Biped, May 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I thought that wet dreams were only events that happened to teenagers!

There I was, in bed, in the middle of a full-on tryst with my missus and the bint next door, and it was going really well; it was a dream (cough) come true and I've never felt hornier! I was doing one spoon-stylee and the other had wedged herself in between me and the missus with her muff in me visog and I was giving her a cracking reaming, when I noticed that her fanny, despite my expert ministrations was awfully dry, and a bit knobbly . . . .

Cue me waking up to find myself on the sofa, licking the edge of a cushion, and dry-fcuking another cushion at the same time!!!

Anyone else get wet dreams or am I the only cnut not getting any this side of Christmas? :D

2. The latter.

3. While on OpTag a few years back we were in the QRF room watching dvd's, sleeping etc when one of the lance jacks wakes up and runs out of the room. He came back in 5 mins later saying he had just had a wet dream and had to go and change his pants. What he was dreaming about in a room full of kitted up blokes I never asked.

You tend to get them if you arn't serviced regularly enough, helps get rid of the back log. Thats why I get them all the time at the moment. I need some help with this.

4. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I often get wet dreams, but that may have something more to do with advancing age, prostate and not making it to the bathroom!

5. Has anybody had a wt dream about a close relative own up! I havent i have woke up during one and finished myself off though

6. I went to the doctors last week

Doc: what's up ?

Spanky: I'm having wet dreams !

Doc: Well, how's your constitution ?

Spanky: I have a pee at 01:00, 02:00 and 03:00 hours, then I have a dump at 06:00.

Doc said: So, what's wrong with that ?
    Spanky;Problem is, I don't wake up until 07:00

Is that a knock at the door ? - I'm off.

7. No problems, I'm here all week to answer your health related quetions. If I don't know the answer and my tame female medic can't help, (she did help me with my wet dream problem) I'll just mke it up. It's what the professionals do, I've seen Scrubs.