• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Westpoint likes this

Remove "Westpoint likes this"

• Yes, give in to the perpetually dull hermer.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he can go & gouge his eye out with a spork.

Votes: 50 100.0%

• Total voters
Heroes and civvies, I come to you facing a huge dilemma.

I have had a PM requesting that I remove the "Westpoint likes this" banner from my signature block.

Shall I do as requested or can he just go fuck himself?

Cheers.

P

PrinceAlbert

Tell him you'll remove it once he removes his account from ARRSE. Or is head from his shoulders. The dull cunts on my ignore list.

He makes my eyes bleed.

B

bokkatankie

Careful he will start telling you about the Lancastria and how they hosed out bomber crews along with every other gut wrenchingly morbid story he has picked up in the Legion.

Heroes and civvies, I come to you facing a huge dilemma.

I have had a PM requesting that I remove the "Westpoint likes this" banner from my signature block.

Shall I do as requested or can he just go fuck himself?

Cheers.
What's in it for you?

I'd go for the latter. The fact he's PM'd you is proof that you own him.

I say "Remove it". It's not clever, it's not even original, and who knows where it could end - someone might have "Stacker likes this" and think of the confusion that would cause.

Can you answer me a question first?

Why is it that people feel compelled to start a pointless and fucking knob-throbbingly dull thread within the first few weeks of joining this site?

Just curious.
It must be the same compulsion that prevents people from walking away from their keyboards and forces them to post that sort of dumb-arse question.

Hope this helps.

Can you answer me a question first?

Why is it that people feel compelled to start a pointless and fucking knob-throbbingly dull thread within the first few weeks of joining this site?

Just curious.
Probably because his other account is sat on the naughty step with no chance of reprieve.

Plus he is a cunt of the highest order. :)

Latest Threads