Westo Vicar Upsets the Not Natives

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Passed-over_Loggie, Oct 3, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good job he didn't say there's a slittie eyed war mongering POW baby killer in the air!

2. His boss is the baby eating Bishop of Bath and Wells! :D

3. Is there a Japanese community in Somerset now?!

"Alright my loverr, care for a drop 'a' kirin?"

4. No but we seem to have more than our fair share of gobby ethnic minorities.

5. Get a bloody life. Lefty tree huggers with nothing better to do.!

6. Once again, the educationally challenged confuse NATION with RACE. The Japanese are not a race apart, and therefore, jokes at their expense cannot be racist. :roll:
    Before anyone gets too bent out of shape at perceived slurs against the Nips, they would do well to reflect on the invasion of Singapore, the Alexandra Hospital massacre, the Siam-Burma railway etc etc etc

7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

We really are surrounded by buffoons!

Doesn't David Onamade, director of Somerset Racial Equality Council know what the name of Japan is in Japanese ?
    If his statement is to hold any water I can't wait until someone calls me a Brit...

Still, I wonder what he'd have made of a comment by an aged American I met on his being introduced to a visiting Japanese lecturer:

Nip: "Herro, have you met any Japanese who were plofessors before ?"
    Septic: "Hell no, Ah thowt they were all chain-smoking, bow-legged, war criminals."

Diplomacy at it's best.

8. I'm afraid the good Reverend will have to be on his guard from now on, the Race Relations nutters will be watching his every move and utterance now that he's exposed this chink in his armour. :wink

9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

As every Dagos by he's worried the PC mob will Wop a summons in his hand.

He is reported to have said to his missus, "Thanks for your support Hun, it's so touching it's brought a Frog to my throat."

10. Did any Japanese people complain? Or is this the usual hand wringing liberal muppets taking offence on behalf of everyone where no offence was likely to have been taken in the first place!

11. It's amazing how much division and strife these race equality idiots cause!!

Cnuts!

12. I just wonder how many of the complainants would bother to attend his church in order to hear his views in context. It is just so easy to snipe from an ill-informed position!

13. drain_sniffer, thanks, i have just told them they are muppets too.