Westminster Dead Pool 2019

Corbyn would be nice - McDonnell even better.

I hope Abbott avoids the chop, if only for the entertainment value she provides to Arrsers.
If the Hackney massive are stupid enough to keep voting her they are welcome to it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if Vaz is suspended for 6 months that triggers a by election, or will it be covered by the general election. Also does that mean Labour have to put up an alternative candidate for Dec, or can Vaz electioneering with the intention of taking the seat in 6 months?

If the Hackney massive are stupid enough to keep voting her they are welcome to it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Oh please, pretty please let there be a recount in her constituency.

Live on air, never seen before, Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you the 8th wonder of the world.........

The Abbotacus!!!!!!!!

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Oh please, pretty please let there be a recount in her constituency.

Live on air, never seen before, Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you the 8th wonder of the world.........

The Abbotacus!!!!!!!!
A few seconds ago I planned to type exactly this. Infinite free energy as her head spins wildly.

Excellent.

Another lightweight disappears in the puff of his own farts.

May he be replaced by someone with gravitas.
Unlikely - it'll either be a local jobsworth being rewarded or some bright spark woman parachuted in by The Kremlin - let's face it, in that neck of the woods they'd elect a chimpanzee if it was wearing a red rosette.

Excellent.

Another lightweight disappears in the puff of his own farts.

May he be replaced by someone with gravitas.
How long have you been a hopeless optimist, living in a fantasyland?

Corbyn would be nice - McDonnell even better.

I hope Abbott avoids the chop, if only for the entertainment value she provides to Arrsers.
Oi, that's the next Home Secretary you're talking about. Show some respect.

Wah.

Which is why their pay should be cut to 30k a year. Then we'd know they'd be doing it for the right reasons.

And no 'consultancy' jobs for ten years afterwards.
In London on 30k, only the independently wealthy could afford it which would not be good for democracy

I'd rather have less MP's and see them get paid a decent salary, and have them banned from ever holding consultancy jobs or directorships after being an MP

Just stop people seeing it as a stepping stone to gaining enough influence for a lucrative career in giving advice on how to work against parliament

I wish Her Maj would gather as many of You lot that are still serving. Rock up at the HoP, do a King Charles, and tell the useless cxxnts of all stripes to form a government of national unity, including Academics, Business people and Securicrats. And get it fuxxing sorted. After which they can get back to fucxing the place up as normal. :rolleyes:

A bag of piss and wind, who drones on forever and seems to get far more speaking time than others - I know he is the leader of the 3rd largest party, but there is a limit!
I think Bercow is just in awe of someone having a bigger ego than he has

I’d like to see Dennis Skinner retire with dignity now rather than go on to lose his seat to Conservatives or TBP. For my money he is an old school MP with great integrity coloured with a hint of mischief but at 87 he really should call it a day.

Given the huge five figure Labour majorities since the 1950’s in his constituency (Skinner since 1970), the Conservative candidate, Helen Harrison ran him a relatively close second (down to a majority of 5,3k - the first time below 10k ever) at the last election. His constituency voted 70% Leave.

My wish list of political casualties:
Grieve, Grieve, Hammond, Starmer, Grieve, Soubry, Blackford, Swinson, Thornberry, Lucas and sundry others. Oh, did I mention Grieve? No? Ok, add him to the list then.

Guto Bebb, for one, he used to be in Plaid but saw the Tories were on the rise in Wales so jumped ship

Another one of those MP's who jump party to further their career, the sniveling little rat

Add him to the list

Can't argue with any of the above. Special mention for Blackford, Thornberry and Letwin.
However I would like to see any MP (regardless of rosette colour) who has not campaigned on behalf of the majority of their constituants wishes with regards Brexit, get their P45's....
My bold. You do realise that bit contradicts your other wishes?

I'm in the invidious position of having a staunch Leave Tory MP, and whilst I'd like to vote TBP just to make my general feelings known to the rest of the vermin, he is a rare example of a good egg.

I'll stick with him.

Not surprised to see that prize nonce looky likey Letwin bottling it.
Who is it?

Guto Bebb, for one, he used to be in Plaid but saw the Tories were on the rise in Wales so jumped ship

Another one of those MP's who jump party to further their career, the sniveling little rat

Add him to the list
A good point.

Hopefully all those who changed party without any consideration for their constituents will get a long walk off a short plank.

Representing their constituents, my arrse.

DTBA

War Hero
Richard Burgon.

Represents Leeds East, which in addition to being about 60% leave is also not the most modern or progressive of places. The stunted locals have voted Labour a lot (along with the BNP), but if they don't see him for what he is this time around then there's no hope.

Latest Threads