Westminster Dead Pool 2019

I’m probably breaking cover prematurely here, because you never know with the Commons Clowns, but it’s looking like a General Election on Thursday 12th December - at last!
I’m sure you’ve got your own preferences for who you would really like to see getting their P45 the following day - there are likely to be a whole mass of Ed Balls moments this time around - I personally can’t wait!
In no particular order, I hope to see the following consigned to the dustbin of Political History, never to be seen of or heard of again (a forlorn hope I know):

Anna Soubry
Dominic Grieve
Oliver Letwin
Layla Moran
Jo Swinson
Emily Thornberry
Ian Blackford
Caroline Lucas
Edited to add Dr Sarah Wollaston!

What about you?

Last edited:
Phillips, Swinson, Blackford, Grieve, Soubry & Hammond, would be a good start. There are many more but they are minnows compared to these weapons grade sphincters.

If be content if just libdems, Labour & SNP were given a clear & harsh bloody nose similar to that recent EU local elections.

Returning Parliament to "Oliver Cromwell" or Mr Fawkes style era is maybe too much to ask..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

SDFA

Clanker
The fragrant Ms Black from Ralston, just to see her in her appropriate setting behind the counter at McDonalds on Renfrew Road.

I’m probably breaking cover prematurely here, because you never know with the Commons Clowns, but it’s looking like a General Election on Thursday 12th December - at last!
I’m sure you’ve got your own preferences for who you would really like to see getting their P45 the following day - there are likely to be a whole mass of Ed Balls moments this time around - I personally can’t wait!
In no particular order, I hope to see the following consigned to the dustbin of Political History, never to be seen of or heard of again (a forlorn hope I know):

Anna Soubry
Dominic Grieve
Oliver Letwin
Layla Moran
Jo Swinson
Emily Thornberry
Ian Blackford
Caroline Lucas
Edited to add Dr Sarah Wollaston!

What about you?
Can't argue with any of the above. Special mention for Blackford, Thornberry and Letwin.
However I would like to see any MP (regardless of rosette colour) who has not campaigned on behalf of the majority of their constituants wishes with regards Brexit, get their P45's.
It's about time ALL MP's realise that they are there to represent us not to feather their own nests.

Last edited:
Guido Fawkes has these listed as not standing in the next GE

Guido Fawkes

speaker
  • John Bercow, Buckingham
Conservative
  • Bill Grant, Ayr, Carrick and Cumnock
  • Caroline Spelman, Meriden
  • Claire Perry, Devizes
  • David Jones, Clwyd West
  • David Tredinnick, Bosworth
  • Glyn Davies, Montgomeryshire
  • Hugo Swire, East Devon
  • Jeremy Lefroy, Stafford
  • Jo Johnson, Orpington
  • Keith Simpson, Broadland
  • Mark Field, Cities of London and Westminster
  • Mark Prisk, Hertford & Stortford
  • Michael Fallon, Sevenoaks
  • Nick Hurd, Ruislip, Northwood and Pinner
  • Sarah Newton, Truro and Falmouth
  • Seema Kennedy, South Ribble
Labour
  • Albert Owen, Ynys Mon
  • Ann Clwyd, Cynon Valley
  • Geoffrey Robinson, Coventry North West
  • Gloria De Piero, Ashfield
  • Ian Lucas, Wrexham
  • Jim Cunningham, Coventry South
  • Jim Fitzpatrick, Poplar and Limehouse
  • John Mann, Bassetlaw
  • Kate Hoey, Vauxhall
  • Kevin Barron, Rother Valley
  • Paul Farrelly, Newcastle-under-Lyme
  • Roberta Blackman-Woods, City of Durham
  • Ronnie Campbell, Blyth Valley
  • Stephen Pound, Ealing North
  • Stephen Twigg, Liverpool West Derby
  • Teresa Pearce, Erith and Thamesmead
Lib Dem
  • Norman Lamb, North Norfolk
  • Vince Cable, Twickenham
Former-Tory, Former-Change UK, Former-Independent, Former ‘The Independents’, Now Lib Dem
  • Heidi Allen, South Cambridgeshire
Conservative Independents
  • Alastair Burt, North East Bedfordshire
  • Guto Bebb, Aberconwy
  • Richard Harrington, Watford
  • Oliver Letwin, West Dorset
  • Justine Greening, Putney
  • Ken Clarke, Rushcliffe
  • Nick Boles, Grantham
  • Nicholas Soames, Mid Sussex
  • Richard Benyon, Newbury
Independent
  • Joan Ryan, Enfield North
  • Rory Stewart, Penrith and the Border
Before the 2017 election, 31 MPs announced they would be standing down. No election’s been called yet and we’re already up to 47…

Dominic Grieve has said he will stand in Beaconsfield as an Independent Conservative. I predict the voters of that town will annihilate him.

Awol

LE
It's about time ALL MP's realise that they are there to represent us not to feather their own nests.
Which is why their pay should be cut to 30k a year. Then we'd know they'd be doing it for the right reasons.

And no 'consultancy' jobs for ten years afterwards.

Another bites the dust, zero sympathy.

Another bites the dust, zero sympathy.

Excellent - can’t stand the man. He has one of the most annoying voices at Westminster.

I'm in the invidious position of having a staunch Leave Tory MP, and whilst I'd like to vote TBP just to make my general feelings known to the rest of the vermin, he is a rare example of a good egg.

I'll stick with him.

Not surprised to see that prize nonce looky likey Letwin bottling it.

Please, please God make Ian Blackford go away.

If I have to listen to that pompous, vacuous, bloated puff-ball of a man say "Weeellll, there we have it, Mr. Speaker......" one more bloody time I'll be driven to drink.

Erm, more drink.

Please, please God make Ian Blackford go away.

If I have to listen to that pompous, vacuous, bloated puff-ball of a man say "Weeellll, there we have it, Mr. Speaker......" one more bloody time I'll be driven to drink.

Erm, more drink.
A bag of piss and wind, who drones on forever and seems to get far more speaking time than others - I know he is the leader of the 3rd largest party, but there is a limit!

Labour's moral on news of GE has taken its toll.

Corbyn would be nice - McDonnell even better.

I hope Abbott avoids the chop, if only for the entertainment value she provides to Arrsers.

Latest Threads