Western take your crap elsewhere

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by western, Dec 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Could you remind me of the first 100 of these or is it just utter tosh, like the rest of your post?
  2. In fairness mate you are talking about a minority of individuals mainly in REMF jobs getting qualifications that are not worth the paper they are printed on. Average rifleman? Zilch, no matter what they tell you.
  3. WTF are you on about? If you don't know the gen then do fuck off.
  4. I like Western. So chew me. It's the fucking internet you pricks.

Slug Hugs xxx
  5. I was going to give you a sensible reply but because your posts have been moved to the hole where they belong:

What the fuck do you know about the modern infantry?

Although I am interested how you've come the conclusion that only "REMFs" can get qualifications in the Inf
  6. Take you face for a well deserved shit you anorexic self harmer.
  7. You missed out the short bit. Shithouse. Where is my pin? Slacker.
  8. On my sideboard :) still.

PM me your address please
  9. You seriously are a lazy cunt, I have PM'd it three times now.

Even my dog called you a poof.
  10. & So do I!

Leave Sluggy alone ya fat knacker!
  11. And who the fuck are you??
  12. More to the point which spineless knob jockey started this thread?
  13. One of the MODs of the Regular Soldier Recruitment forum that you've endeared yourself too with your witty posts? Or anyone else with the power to move your crap to here.
  14. You don't normally come across as a prat, but on this occasion you seem to be acting differently. I was trying to counter the stupid post that was claiming the Infantry was the place to get civilian qualifications. Or do you think that people should join with false expectations?

What happened was a fairly childish attempt to have a go at me while hiding behind anonymity.
  15. My money is on "Disco"...........