Westdown Camp

Is there anything to do around Westdown Camp?

  • No its bonk, pack your travel scrabble

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
#1
Hey guys, need a little info on what there is to do around westdown camp, i have been before however i spent the whole two weeks out on the area, is there any civilization around that area? where is good for a night out?

Many thanks
Slates :D
 
#3
Slates said:
Hey guys, need a little info on what there is to do around westdown camp, i have been before however i spent the whole two weeks out on the area, is there any civilization around that area? where is good for a night out?

Many thanks
Slates :D
You're joking aren't you...??

You DO know where Westdown Camp is, don't you...??

There are 2 pubs and a British Legion (as I recall) in Tilshead, though it has been a few years.....Enjoy
 
#4
Nearest settlement is the village of Tilshead which is not the same as finding the closest signs of civilisation.
Avoid anyone with a pointy head, remember to count the number of fingers the locals have and watch out for banjo players.
 
#5
Santa your wrong unfortunately

the pubs are in Tilshead but the Legion is in Shrewton (and its a working mans now not a legion!)

Westdown has nice views, and that’s it
 
#8
Wittmann said:
Santa your wrong unfortunately

the pubs are in Tilshead but the Legion is in Shrewton (and its a working mans now not a legion!)

Westdown has nice views, and that’s it

As the man in the orthopedic shoe said, “I stand corrected”
 
#10
CheekieNorthernMonkie said:
Get yourself doon the road ta Salibury Canny lad!
how far away is that then? we are talking taxi rides here and HMF doesnt pay me all that much :cry:
 
#11
About the only entertainment you will find in that area is by paying one of the village idiots 10 pence and a shiney balloon to teabag your mates if they make the mistake of falling asleep. :lol:
 
#13
Xplosiverab said:
Santa_Sunday said:
As the man in the orthopedic shoe said, “I stand corrected”
Someone was watching UK Gold last night.

Even when I was a Cadet there was fcuk all to do at Westdown. Now i'm an AI, and theres nothing to do at Westdown.
:( The only thing I ever managed to do at Westdown was catch foot-rot - even the clap would have been preferable- (more specifically the pre-amble to catching clap but no such luck). The fact that it was foot-rot of Westdownian origin only added to the misery.
 

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
#16
I have heard of a little village called copehill down that is nearby? Can be a blast sometimes.
 
#18
chrisg46 said:
I have heard of a little village called copehill down that is nearby? Can be a blast sometimes.
Its out of bounds, dont you feckers read SPTA standing orders? Get yourself down to Imber Village, Theres a little joint on the bend called "The Shoulder of Mutton " Its got it all....
 
#19
Santa_Sunday said:
Xplosiverab said:
Santa_Sunday said:
As the man in the orthopedic shoe said, “I stand corrected”
Someone was watching UK Gold last night
In Kabul......?? Doubtful. The OWP doesn't quite stretch to that mate


What was on anyway..............???
I'm Alan Partridge, where he cracks that very same joke. Nice coincidence mate!
 
#20
Xplosiverab said:
Santa_Sunday said:
Xplosiverab said:
Santa_Sunday said:
As the man in the orthopedic shoe said, “I stand corrected”
Someone was watching UK Gold last night
In Kabul......?? Doubtful. The OWP doesn't quite stretch to that mate


What was on anyway..............???
I'm Alan Partridge, where he cracks that very same joke. Nice coincidence mate!
Ahhhh... Partridge. The funniest comedy character in a generation, bar none. Including David Brent.

DAN.........DAN.............DAN....................DAN.................DAN......................DAN...........DAAAAAN...............!!!
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top