• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Westboro Baptists... cnuts.

Because they are inbred fuckwits that have no real clue to,,,,,,well anything really these are the same people who said god hates soldiers at the soldiers funeral as said inbred fuckwits

What a wonderful country. NRA mentalists beating their chests, Religous nut jobs being obnoxious cunts.

And all the poor parents want to do is mourn in peace.

You could not pay me enough to live in that madhouse.

What a wonderful country. NRA mentalists beating their chests, Religous nut jobs being obnoxious cunts.

And all the poor parents want to do is mourn in peace.

You could not pay me enough to live in that madhouse.
Whereas in the UK, they would be unable to move for weeping strangers, mountainous heaps of teddy bears and 'Likkle Angel' cards defaced with execrable poetry would block every street, the TV would be 50% people falsely or tenuously claiming some connection to one of the victims or to the malefactor, and 50% MPs promising to ban video games or black clothing.

Whereas in the UK, they would be unable to move for weeping strangers, mountainous heaps of teddy bears and 'Likkle Angel' cards defaced with execrable poetry would block every street, the TV would be 50% people falsely or tenuously claiming some connection to one of the victims or to the malefactor, and 50% MPs promising to ban video games or black clothing.
'Likkle Angle' surely?

And don't forget the compulsory descriptor for the arrsehole of hte piece... 'loveable rogue', 'mischievous but sweet' (aka 'utter cnut' who should have been drowned in his own amiotic fluid).

I'm no religious fruitcake, not even of the lowest order that is CofE, but it's easy to ridicule these people if you don't understand their message.

They believe they are following the bible to the letter, people will ask themselves where was "god" on the day this guy shot the kids, the Westboro Baptists will say that "god" was there, it was him punishing the families for not obeying the bible to every letter. An act of "god" that should be praised because all of his acts are just, hence why they say "thank god".

Is it all a load of bollocks? Personally I think the the whole religious thing is, but why single these guys out as being out of touch when you have other religions that say things like using contraception to protect from HIV is wrong. They're all out of touch in my opinion.

Sent via Tapatalk HD

I'm no religious fruitcake, not even of the lowest order that is CofE, but it's easy to ridicule these people if you don't understand their message.

They believe they are following the bible to the letter, people will ask themselves where was "god" on the day this guy shot the kids, the Westboro Baptists will say that "god" was there, it was him punishing the families for not obeying the bible to every letter. An act of "god" that should be praised because all of his acts are just, hence why they say "thank god".

Is it all a load of bollocks? Personally I think the the whole religious thing is, but why single these guys out as being out of touch when you have other religions that say things like using contraception to protect from HIV is wrong. They're all out of touch in my opinion.
No, they are not. They are living it to the letter that they choose to.

I don't believe that the bible should be followed to the letter, or else there would be no contradictory advice in the chapters.

But if they are true to the book, then they wouldn't be as they are. For starters they have a woman spokesman, which the some bible verses strictly prohibit.

They claim God is punishing the world, yet God said in the OT that after Noah's flood he was giving up on the 'group punishment' thing, and moving to testing individuals. (Abrham and Issac).

Louis thereoux is interviewing them on Foxtel (aus) for the most hated family!? Never heard of them before. Cunts, not ironic, just sick god botherers.

Latest Threads