Westboro Baptists... cnuts.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chocolate_frog, Dec 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 1
  2. They're doing it so we and countless millions of others will talk about them.

Halfwitted cunts unworthy of regard, ignoring them is the best option.

• Like Like x 3
  3. What follow a religion? Yeah weird isn't it.

Sent via Tapatalk with addictive texting.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Because they are inbred fuckwits that have no real clue to,,,,,,well anything really these are the same people who said god hates soldiers at the soldiers funeral as said inbred fuckwits

5. Perhaps they are being ironic?

6. As well as cunts, you mean, or instead of?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Americans have problems with expressing irony.

8. They should have promised to burn a pile of korans,just to add fuel to the fire.

9. I read that as 'koreans' at first. Would that cause more or fewer international repercussions than the korans, do you think?

10. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

But not with 5.56 nato rounds they don't

11. They'd definitly have to add fuel to the fire.

I'd recommend Exxon. Lousy for drinking (says mel Gibson) but good for lighting (one would assume).

12. What a wonderful country. NRA mentalists beating their chests, Religous nut jobs being obnoxious cunts.

And all the poor parents want to do is mourn in peace.

You could not pay me enough to live in that madhouse.

13. Whereas in the UK, they would be unable to move for weeping strangers, mountainous heaps of teddy bears and 'Likkle Angel' cards defaced with execrable poetry would block every street, the TV would be 50% people falsely or tenuously claiming some connection to one of the victims or to the malefactor, and 50% MPs promising to ban video games or black clothing.

• Like Like x 9