West Yorkshire ACF

#1
I'm interested in becoming an Adult Instructor in Leeds. I've been given numbers for places in York and Bradford but can't seem to find one for Leeds. Can anyone help? Thanks
 
#3
there are detachments at Towerhurst, Harewood, Seacroft and Carlton in Leeds however Coy HQ is in Bradford (ring on a tues-thurs 7pm - 9pm to get the ball rolling) you will need to attend there for an interview with the OC before you start to parade at one of the Leeds detachments.

Its a good company to join and we are in need of instructors, hope to see you around soon :D
 
#5
Round here this week as far as I know, not entirely sure about company HQ though, think they are open tomorrow night though.
 
#6
Macca_1985 said:
I'm interested in becoming an Adult Instructor in Leeds. I've been given numbers for places in York and Bradford but can't seem to find one for Leeds. Can anyone help? Thanks
The York number will be County HQ and the Bradford one for Company HQ. If you're joining C Coy, the very best of luck old chap 8O
 
#7
Thank you everyone. I rang the Company HQ number and left a message on their answer phone. Hopefully someone will contact me soon.

But:

Harry Paget Flashman said:
If you're joining C Coy, the very best of luck old chap 8O
C Company would be the one that I would look to join, but who said I was a chap? :p :?
 
#10
indeed it is, dont listen to any of these naysayers, it is the finest in the land :D

If you havent got in touch with HQ yet, it reopens on the 7th of January.
 
#11
Macca_1985 said:
Thank you everyone. I rang the Company HQ number and left a message on their answer phone. Hopefully someone will contact me soon.

But:

Harry Paget Flashman said:
If you're joining C Coy, the very best of luck old chap 8O
C Company would be the one that I would look to join, but who said I was a chap? :p :?
If you ain't a chap now, you'll be issued a pair of brass balls when you get your initial issue ;)
 
#12
Zool said:
indeed it is, dont listen to any of these naysayers, it is the finest in the land :D
I'm sure C Company will be just fine and dandy when a certain rotund retard is knocked off his perch :D
 
#14
Certainly not permanent, following a nasty incident with the industrial stapler leading to a H&S review all Coy's are directed to use parcel tape for ball attachment purposes until further notice :)
 
#15
Semmy said:
Certainly not permanent, following a nasty incident with the industrial stapler leading to a H&S review all Coy's are directed to use parcel tape for ball attachment purposes until further notice :)
Good time of the year for it, plenty of parcel tape around! :D
 
#16
Sorry to re-commence this thread :|

I rang the Bradford HQ number before Christmas and left a message on the answer phone. However, I still haven't heard anything back from them.

Have they started back after the Christmas holidays yet, or should I just try again?

Thanks
 
#19
I dont think they quite understand their answer machine to be honest.

keep trying and chasing chasing and chasing and more chasing , not only is it keen its normal once you get in

Tuesday nights between 1900 - 2000 would probably be the best time to try though
 
#20
Thanks for the info. I'll just have to keep trying. I've left another message on the answer phone, but if I have heard nothing by the end of the week I will try approaching another organisation to volunteer with.
 

Latest Threads