• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

West Midlands Firefighter

Hi, all first time on this forum, I'm sure some of you out there would like some answers to the Firefighters strike here in the West Mids.
I'm sure I can find time with one of our 205 days off duty a year?
8O

The link was in my previous post and a thread on which you have already posted.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=450740.html#

Fireman sam wrote

I'm a Firefighter from the West Mids they were the old shift system. The new shifts in the West Mids are 6 weeks of 2 days 2 nights 4 days off followed by 6 days (earlys) 0800-1600 2 days off then back to 6 weeks 2 days 2 nights 4 off then onto 6 days (lates) 1600-0001

oh and I forgot to mention we get 205 days off a year as well, that's leave & off duty days entitlement, not including any sick days we take. As you can see its really rough being a Firefighter? Good job we don't have to swap jobs with you then we would have good reason to moan.
You could of course return to that thread and actually tell us what your side is.

F

Robert_Dazzler said:
I'm not a firefighter ..... but still think you're a scab!
So, fireman on strike = exercising his democratic rights

Fireman exercising his democratic right not to strike = scab.

How puerile, and one of the reasons why the more intelligent firefighters are bullied into following the union sheep.

fireman_sam said:
Hi, all first time on this forum, I'm sure some of you out there would like some answers to the Firefighters strike here in the West Mids.
I'm sure I can find time with one of our 205 days off duty a year?
8O
Don't suppose we are going to get any answers then are we?

Perhaps a small wind up me thinks...

Latest Threads