West Ham take over ?

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by delberto, Sep 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well i can only see it as progression to the top. Bring it on i say as we will be matching the big 2 soon (man u and chelsea). The arrse and that scouse team are not powers anymore
  2. Agreed, as long as whoever takes over the club has its best interest at heart. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPER IRONS. Cant wait to see our two new signings giving the yids the run around at white hart lane, with nothing but old man davids trying to keep pace with Tevev, and Reo-Coker.

:D :D :D :D
  3. I made a post earlier but it's not here. Unless it was on another footie thread. Anyway...

That post was restrained and sensible and cautious of the possible takeover. But I'm going to instead do a 'Portsmouth' after hearing all the crud from their supporters when their club was bought out by a Russian rich geezer. And of course my next comment will have a hint of Chelski to it also:

West Ham to win the Premiership, the Championship, the FA Cup, Champions League, First Division and Second Division titles every year for the next 10 years..... and the World Cup...again!
  4. A bit more here.

Its all up in the air as to what the outcome will be, as much as opinions differ amongst the fans.
    If the take over goes ahead will we become another chelski ? I don't honestly think we will. Any new owner would be a mug to do away with the academy and with money and ambition we will be able to hold onto the players that come through.
    If there is no take over then we get the services of 2 world class players for a season, next season we might get another 2.

win win..
  5. At last, the MOD procure stuff quicker than the time this has taken.....
  6. At least our new gaffer looks like he could 'do' Roman in a punch up.
  7. At least our new gaffer looks like he could 'do' Roman in a punch up.