West Ham TA

[align=center]G Company is a Territorial Army infantry company based in the heart of the East End of London — West Ham. It has a Rifle Platoon and a Machine-Gun Platoon.[/align]

Are you looking to join the TA and live in the East of London?

Are you wanting a new challenge?

Tired of doing nothing in your spare time and need some extra cash?!

We require high calibre individuals with a desire to want to be actively part of one of the best TA units in the London Area.

When do we train?
Every Tuesday from 1930 - 2130

Contact Details

G Company
7 RIFLES
The Cedars
Portway
London
E15 3QN

Tel: 0208 472 0140

PM me for more details or come and visit us this tuesday!

You can email me questions you may have about G Coy, or simply come and see us this tuesday at 1930 for a presentation and a pint.

Block Leave is soon to be over and its time to open our green doors to the new potential recruit with open arms and see what they are made of.

G Coy will be having interviews and presentations next tuesday for people who want to do something good in their lives and join the TA.

My, how standards have dropped since 289 left the area....

With the recent surge in recruits at G Coy fear not..

We still have a few slots left for September intake!!

If you are living in London and want a new challenge then come and see us this tuesday evening.

No need to bring your own small arms, they have an entire armoury.

The Good Guys keep coming!!

G Coy has seen a surge in good Recruits come through its Green Gates recently!

We have less than 10 slots available for any new potential Recruits who want to join the TA in our area before Christmas - just in time for the Janaury Couese to Start.

PM me or drop by on Tuesday night!

granite20 said:
I look forward to a surge in the number of instructors accompanying them on the RTC weekends.

RP578

LE
Book Reviewer
Bravo_Bravo said:
granite20 said:
I look forward to a surge in the number of instructors accompanying them on the RTC weekends.
In all fairness mate, they did provide instructors (as well as a fair share of recruits) for the last two week phase 1 course at 145 Bde. In fact 7 Rifles must have stumped up half of the DS on that occasion.

We still have a few places left before the first Selection Weekend in February.
If you are think you have what it takes then come to our TA Centre on Tuesday evening at 1930.