West Ham are staying up. Heres how:

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by PandaLOVE, Feb 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There's a handful of Hammers fans on ARRSE and I've got some fcuking ace news boys! We're staying up and here's how..... Last 10 games, 6 wins, 4 draws and no goals conceded. That's Champions League form!

So confident am I that if we fail I will surrender my rear to MDN.

Spurs (h) 1-0 win
    Blackburn (a) 0-0 draw
    M'brough (h) 1-0 win
    Arse-**** (a) 1-0 win
    Chelski (h) 0-0 draw
    Sheff Utd (a) 0-0 draw
    Everton (h) 1-0 win
    Wigan Ath (a) 1-0 win
    Bolton W (h) 1-0 win
    Man Utd (a) 3-3 draw

42 points.... and safe (have 20 pts at time of post)

Final game prediction/fcuking dream/fantasy: Playing at Man Utd, game starts 15 minutes late 'cos I'm kicking off (couple of gaylord ManU fans on the end of my shoe). Man Utd need a point to win the title, Chelsea need to win and for Man Utd to lose. Chelsea cnuts win final game and we're cruising 3-0 at Old Trafford. On hearing the Chelsea result I give the nod and we let in three 'soft' goals in last 15 minutes. Chelsea fcuked. Sweet.

2. Best you get that lube out 'cause the Championship beckons.
  3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

If that happens, then Hull City will also be promoted to the Premiership this season.

And i'll be selling the video of my 4-way romp with Michelle Marsh, Lucy Pinder and Sophie Howard to the papers.

4. Hull will, don't worry. :thumright:
  5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Christ, you ARE deluded! lol! And I'm a Hull fan!

Look forward to kicking your arrses later this year, when you come down to us...................
  6. IF (big IF) we were to go down at least we won't have to go to that shite hole Bellend (Elland) Road! Hahahahahahahahahaha! And I'd have an RV with a rather small penis!
  7. Spurs (h) 1-0 win - not a chance, Tottenham now have Jenas, Lennon and Keane back and firing
    Blackburn (a) 0-0 draw - Benni will knock a few in
    M'brough (h) 1-0 win - possibly
    Arse-**** (a) 1-0 win - HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
    Chelski (h) 0-0 draw - Even more, HA HA HA HA HA
    Sheff Utd (a) 0-0 draw - Jagelka to knock in the winner
    Everton (h) 1-0 win - Johnson to put 2 past you
    Wigan Ath (a) 1-0 win - possibly
    Bolton W (h) 1-0 win - Campo to refind form and bag a brace
    Man Utd (a) 3-3 draw - HE HE HE HE HE HE..sides are splitting...can't breath...
    :headbang: Best of luck though!
  8. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

2007/2008 Season.

West Ham vs Hull City.

1:3 to Hull, away win (first tie). 4:0 to Hull, home win (second tie).

Might even get down the bookies now!
  9. Wow! You're more optimistic than me! Appreciate the support! :thumleft:
  10. hmmm...not quite like my original post..but then again you need all the help you can get!
  11. ........ and then Fugly woke up and the world was good!
  12. This is just a very long winded way of chatting MDN up, isn't it?

There's more chance of Liverpool winning the FA Cup than West Ham staying up.
  13. Chelsea draw, with us pushing for the title... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!

Lets just look at your last 10 games for a second, 1 win, 2 draws and 7 losses. Just let go and embrace the fact you'll be in the Championship next year
  14. Chelsea pushing for the title? Since when Wedgy?!!! :slow:
  15. So why were the Hammers fans singing " Your going down with West Ham" to the Charlton fans on Saturday.

Oh and by the way, you beating us one nil, with your defence :lol: