• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Were you a member of 5 Armd/9 Field Workshop?

Optronics are welcome too mate!

All REME personnel are welcome past, present and any trade.

So pop along and join and tell yer mates.

Thanks to John and Nobby for bumping up the thread.
:worship:

Nobby_REME said:
John

Seems a lack of other former members of the Soest drinking gang willing to help out here - lol

Nobby[/quote

I did a fair bit of drinking in Soest, sadly I was a member of 3 Armd div and not REME so I can't come and help you see off a shandy or two :(

Boing back up to the top again, count me in, maybe we should invite 11 armd as well as we shared the same mess etc, where will we hold it Charlies or the Blauie lol

Thanks for the interest you guys have showed but it doesn't look like it will happen. Will keep up other site as long as I have my main site running.
I was really looking forward to a long weekend in Soest. :D
Maybe in the near future .

Charlie was that the big black fella. Lovely bloke always dishing out the schnapps? American originally always telling us his Vietnam war stories.

GingerBloke said:
Charlie was that the big black fella. Lovely bloke always dishing out the schnapps? American originally always telling us his Vietnam war stories.
no charlie was the german owner of the pub on the cross rds just across from the qtrs kunibert weg, that black guy was from the other pub up the road banana bar or something.

Latest Threads