Were is everyone?

#1
Is it just me or has this forum gone very quiet very suddenly?
I used to race home from Uni everyday to read D-L and Foxy's latest moans and groans, and now there is nothing to come home for!!

Probably a good job with assignment dates looming, maybe i'll get some work done now
 
#2
You know I was thinking the same. I thought it must be something I said that had made them all move to a parrallel site ! I suppose we will have to make our own posts.

It could be something to do with D-Ls signature scaring everyone off.
 
#3
Not as scarey as the real thing
 
#6
Well folks I am alive and well and ready to go East once again to the land of the sand and flies.

I will no doubt grip and moan about what I find once I get there.....as for Foxy, I heard he has set up shop in Soho as a TV masseur and is raking the cash in :wink:
 
#8
dui-lai said:
Well folks I am alive and well and ready to go East once again to the land of the sand and flies.

I will no doubt grip and moan about what I find once I get there.....as for Foxy, I heard he has set up shop in Soho as a TV masseur and is raking the cash in :wink:
How do you massage a television?
 
#10
boelynbulldog said:
dui-lai said:
Well folks I am alive and well and ready to go East once again to the land of the sand and flies.

I will no doubt grip and moan about what I find once I get there.....as for Foxy, I heard he has set up shop in Soho as a TV masseur and is raking the cash in :wink:
How do you massage a television?
No I meant he dresses as a woman....no change there I hear you say BB :wink:
 
#11
dui-lai said:
boelynbulldog said:
dui-lai said:
Well folks I am alive and well and ready to go East once again to the land of the sand and flies.

I will no doubt grip and moan about what I find once I get there.....as for Foxy, I heard he has set up shop in Soho as a TV masseur and is raking the cash in :wink:
How do you massage a television?
No I meant he dresses as a woman....no change there I hear you say BB :wink:
Not an uncommon practice that "dressing up as a woman" lark........ Mrs TomB partakes in that past-time occasionally.
 
#12
TomB said:
dui-lai said:
boelynbulldog said:
dui-lai said:
Well folks I am alive and well and ready to go East once again to the land of the sand and flies.

I will no doubt grip and moan about what I find once I get there.....as for Foxy, I heard he has set up shop in Soho as a TV masseur and is raking the cash in :wink:
How do you massage a television?
No I meant he dresses as a woman....no change there I hear you say BB :wink:
Not an uncommon practice that "dressing up as a woman" lark........ Mrs TomB partakes in that past-time occasionally.
Mrs bulldog still prefers the dominatrix look for herself
 

Ventress

LE
Moderator
#13
dui-lai said:
Well folks I am alive and well and ready to go East once again to the land of the sand and flies.

I will no doubt grip and moan about what I find once I get there.....as for Foxy, I heard he has set up shop in Soho as a TV masseur and is raking the cash in :wink:
Is he doing Police discount?
 
#16
well folks here I am and might I add what a pile of crape :roll:

Good food, excellent accomodation but the admin deserves a bit better investment :wink:

still its early days :lol:

by eck, its hot ain't it
 
G

Goku

Guest
#17
dui-lai said:
well folks here I am and might I add what a pile of crape :roll:

Good food, excellent accomodation but the admin deserves a bit better investment :wink:

still its early days :lol:

by eck, its hot ain't it
dui-lai, totally random question for you but have you ever been to Hong Kong? I’ve just noticed you name is Chinese for “fcuk you” and it got my attention
 
#18
Well D-l Its redders back at your peace time location ! The foods alright but the admin is up someones hoop. So despite the fact your x amount of thousand miles away, Your not missing much...(apart from Beer, trees, Bikinis, going home, Your own telly etc) We miss you....... I use the royal we as I dont miss you so very much ;)
 
#19
I'm here, well sometimes anyway.

My Bks is still in the dark ages & i'm too skint to get a phone line in my room, so I only get to play at weekends.

I miss you all though, well some of you anyway.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top