Were is everyone?

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Sluice_dweller, Jun 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it just me or has this forum gone very quiet very suddenly?
    I used to race home from Uni everyday to read D-L and Foxy's latest moans and groans, and now there is nothing to come home for!!

Probably a good job with assignment dates looming, maybe i'll get some work done now
  2. You know I was thinking the same. I thought it must be something I said that had made them all move to a parrallel site ! I suppose we will have to make our own posts.

It could be something to do with D-Ls signature scaring everyone off.
  3. Not as scarey as the real thing
  4. LOL @ Boelynbulldog
  5. we are watching t.v. ( thats television not a bloke like DL). dont you know theres a lions tour on?
  6. Well folks I am alive and well and ready to go East once again to the land of the sand and flies.

I will no doubt grip and moan about what I find once I get there.....as for Foxy, I heard he has set up shop in Soho as a TV masseur and is raking the cash in :wink:
  7. Glad to hear your alive and well, fingers crossed you dont end up in the state you eneded up in last time!!

8. How do you massage a television?
  9. Hopefully no shiits for me this time :oops:
  10. No I meant he dresses as a woman....no change there I hear you say BB :wink:
  11. Not an uncommon practice that "dressing up as a woman" lark........ Mrs TomB partakes in that past-time occasionally.
  12. Mrs bulldog still prefers the dominatrix look for herself
  13. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Is he doing Police discount?
  14. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I take it she doesnt read your posts then BB! :lol:
  15. Why would she not?