We're doomed. The end is extremely nigh!

Oh the usual way - couple of beers, takeaway on saturday night, watch a DVD, watch the giant asteroid smash into the earth....

Rodney2q

url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2057502/Giant-asteroid-pass-Earth-moon--closest-shave-35-years.html]Giant asteroid is about to pass between the Earth and the moon - our closest shave for 35 years | Mail Online[/url]

How do you plan to spend your last weekend?

Nice little graphic to look at,,,,2005 YU55 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Going to do the same as every weekend/day,,get pissed and smoke my head off....

Hope it lands on Liverpool,,oh hang on must calculate,,yes Liverpool it is...

Do we have any of those special blokes with their spacesuits, drills and explosives as seen in that film a while back? Armageddon or something? :p
Hehe.
In fact, would explosives actually work in space? With no oxygen and in a vacuum?
Sorry for my random musings, I'm easily distracted.

Do we have any of those special blokes with their spacesuits, drills and explosives as seen in that film a while back? Armageddon or something? :p
Hehe.
In fact, would explosives actually work in space? With no oxygen and in a vacuum?
Sorry for my random musings, I'm easily distracted.
The Septics picked a good time to give up on the Space Shuttle!

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
K

Kirkz

Where ever it smashes into the planet, I hope Blackpool gets wiped off the face of the Earth in the subsequent aftermath!!!

Maybe the Chinks have something 'Special' in their aresnal.....
No but the yanks have got someone that can help. Harry maskers to protect PERSEC.
images-6.jpeg

We're perfectly safe North of the Border; the asteriod will simply bounce of Alec Salmond's massive Ego...

Talking of being safe, what is the reccomended safety distance between myself and the asteroid impact if all I have to protect me is the efficiency of the German's? I don't want to die just yet :)

Talking of being safe, what is the reccomended safety distance between myself and the asteroid impact if all I have to protect me is the efficiency of the German's? I don't want to die just yet :)
Not very far at all relatively speaking. Best place to watch is about 1.282 light seconds away.

Same as last weekend and the same a next weekend ...

Beer, ESPN America HD on TV all day/night and unhealthy food when I get hungry!

Whoever took the photo from Asteroid 2005 YU55 was a brave fucker!

i will worry when its a Haemorrhoid that big