We're doomed. The end is extremely nigh!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Steven, Nov 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh the usual way - couple of beers, takeaway on saturday night, watch a DVD, watch the giant asteroid smash into the earth....

2. Nice little graphic to look at,,,,2005 YU55 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Going to do the same as every weekend/day,,get pissed and smoke my head off....
  3. Hope it lands on Liverpool,,oh hang on must calculate,,yes Liverpool it is...
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Do we have any of those special blokes with their spacesuits, drills and explosives as seen in that film a while back? Armageddon or something? :p
    In fact, would explosives actually work in space? With no oxygen and in a vacuum?
    Sorry for my random musings, I'm easily distracted.
  5. Taking guests? I promise not to scratch my balls or pick my nose.
  6. The Septics picked a good time to give up on the Space Shuttle!
    • Like Like x 1

7. Maybe the Chinks have something 'Special' in their aresnal.....

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

You mean a chink in their armoury?
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Where ever it smashes into the planet, I hope Blackpool gets wiped off the face of the Earth in the subsequent aftermath!!!
  10. Normally fried rice!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. No but the yanks have got someone that can help. Harry maskers to protect PERSEC.
  12. We're perfectly safe North of the Border; the asteriod will simply bounce of Alec Salmond's massive Ego...
  13. Talking of being safe, what is the reccomended safety distance between myself and the asteroid impact if all I have to protect me is the efficiency of the German's? I don't want to die just yet :)