WERE DO RAC HOPEFULS DO THEIR SELECTION?

Status
Not open for further replies.
#2
mate you do selection wherever your region is, im from the south east so i did mine in pirbright. when you do selection you are there with people from all the other job choices, there is no specific selection course for the RAC. Where are you from and what RAC regt you going for?
 
#4
And this straight after a thread about people not using the search function?

Pretty weak attempt at a wah if you ask me.
 
#6
Sargint_Stimpy said:
im south east to, hopefully Queens Royals Hussars.
good on you mate, yes you will go to pirbright. you got any ties to the regiment? i would suggest going for one that recruits from around your area, you are much more likely to get it apparently. good luck, do your best, and try to avoid the Gurkha officer like the plauge, he interviewed me and i couldnt get a word! nice bloke, well meaning, i just only understood when he stood up to shake my hand and give me the certificate
 
#7
LondonTankie said:
Sargint_Stimpy said:
im south east to, hopefully Queens Royals Hussars.
good on you mate, yes you will go to pirbright. you got any ties to the regiment? i would suggest going for one that recruits from around your area, you are much more likely to get it apparently. good luck, do your best, and try to avoid the Gurkha officer like the plauge, he interviewed me and i couldnt get a word! nice bloke, well meaning, i just only understood when he stood up to shake my hand and give me the certificate
You can't choose who interviews you.
 
#8
mr.russell said:
LondonTankie said:
Sargint_Stimpy said:
im south east to, hopefully Queens Royals Hussars.
good on you mate, yes you will go to pirbright. you got any ties to the regiment? i would suggest going for one that recruits from around your area, you are much more likely to get it apparently. good luck, do your best, and try to avoid the Gurkha officer like the plauge, he interviewed me and i couldnt get a word! nice bloke, well meaning, i just only understood when he stood up to shake my hand and give me the certificate
You can't choose who interviews you.
I know mate, sorry just a crap wind up, sorry i didnt make it clearer :wink:
 
#10
Sargint_Stimpy said:
the recruitment area is close to my home town of Portsmouth so i should have chance :\\
try 2rtr mate, bit closer to home i think
 
#12
Sargint_Stimpy said:
YA?!?! i will, really want to work on challangers.

me too mate, 2rtr is always going to be working on armour, its got much less poncy officers as well. have a look at the RTR site on www.army.mod.uk
 
#15
leave the poor lad alone, his dyslexia isnt funny *giggle*.
 
#16
LondonTankie said:
leave the poor lad alone, his dyslexia isnt funny *giggle*.
Don't know what your on-a-bout.

Do you not use punctuation?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top