• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

We're back!

Thank you mum & dad (GCO & BCO)

You've brought us home & I'm now so happy!

I like the new layout. But why wont my boob av work ?

Just thought i'd give ARRSE a go on the off chance and weyhey!!! Nice one GCO/BCO, new look is great! Said it before but there's nothing like a nice bit of ARRSE :wink: :lol:

Just going to duck over the pond and thank out cousins for their hospitality during our time of need!

:D

I thought Brazilians were supposed to appreciate a good arse.

Do you realise that for the past week I have had to talk to Mrs mushroom.

She's not a bad old trout - but a whole week of conversation, she even tried to talk to me whilst I was reading the Telegraph - really.

mushroom said:
I thought Brazilians were supposed to appreciate a good arse.

Do you realise that for the past week I have had to talk to Mrs mushroom.

She's not a bad old trout - but a whole week of conversation, she even tried to talk to me whilst I was reading the Telegraph - really.
Mushroom, Brazillians will appreciate arrse before long me thinks :lol: and it could have been worse, you could have been reading the mirror while she was trying to talk to you..... 8O :lol: :lol:

Glad to see you're back up now all that's left to do is sweep up the empty beer cans and steam clean the p!ss stains from the sofa at Jargon.

Hats off to the CO's for getting the site back up before you Brits started playing 'freckles' in the mess :D

ctauch said:
Glad to see you're back up now all that's left to do is sweep up the empty beer cans and steam clean the p!ss stains from the sofa at Jargon.

Hats off to the CO's for getting the site back up before you Brits started playing 'freckles' in the mess :D
Now your back over here you redneck inbred deviant, I suppose we better put our butt-plugs back in and lock up any male relatives below the age of 5 :wink:

dui-lai said:
Now your back over here you redneck inbred deviant, I suppose we better put our butt-plugs back in and lock up any male relatives below the age of 5 :wink:
If by butt-plugs you mean jamming the pineapple up your hoop and locking up all the male relatives under 5 you mean aunty, gunny, flash and mdn...then yes get on it right off :D

E

error_unknown

Aunty Stella said:
Was just wondering whether the swear filter was back on

* s*** piss bastard *

:D
It is great to have A***E back up again.

GJ and cool modifications.

just thought i'd give you a try this morning and hey presto , you're back , and i thought it was something i'd said !!!!!
flash , will you please keep your brazillian she males away fom the site in future please me old mate. :p

Latest Threads