We're all going to die

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CQMS, Aug 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For once I feel safe and secure that this will just pass me by, we haven’t seen the Sun in Glasgow for weeks it would have to be a massive explosion for it to penetrate the fucking rain clouds.

2. This will not bother me too much either.

Ireland is a neutral country 'doncha know.:-D

3. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

It's the so called Coalition's fault. Have you not noticed how the weather is always good south of Watford (covers Islington doesn't it?) and not so wonderful in the other parts of the country that do not really matter to the families of our new leaders.

4. Well, I've no worries.... I've just knitted meself a set of tin foil undercrackers and a tin foil balaclava..... If I sit in the pub all day, necking tinnies of 'Speschul Bru'.... then the radiation won't harm me gonads nor me mind... it's already fooked from 13 years of Liarbor bullsh*te.....

5. Typical, I'm going on holiday next week; bloody scientists...

6. Now, now, CQMS, don't spark a needless panic.
    The world will end of course, yet not until two years from now, according to the so-called Maya Calendar.
    The old 2012 thing. Of course, I will pish myself laughing if it starts during the opening ceremony of the 2012 London Olympics.
    :cool: :cool: :cool:
    Tam

7. are we dead yet dad? are we dead yet dad? are we dead yet dad? are we dead yet dad? are we dead yet dad? are we dead yet dad? are we dead yet dad? are we dead yet dad? are we dead yet dad? are we dead yet dad? are we dead yet dad? are we dead yet dad?

8. I totally agree with the statement made that we're all going to die. However, I'd like to put it off as long as possible, certainly until I've fulfilled most of my ambitions:
    1. Kick the fukk out of the shister Bliar.
    2. Have a weekend of unbridled sex and poking with a 14 year old oriental girl.
    3. See my football team win the league and cup 3 seasons on the trot (highly unlikely!)
    4. Get aforementioned Bliar's missus in stocks with her untergarments pulled down and set upon by a herd of wild boar.
    Nurse, the box of K - oh never mind.

9. Corporal Fame isn’t. He’s going to live forever and learn how to fly.

10. don't mean to cause a panic
    but the dead are gonna rise and its gonna be z time
    sharpen your machetes mateys, pack up your bug out bag
    fuel up the car and report to your nearest safe haven
    fucking zombies, i shit em

11. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I've known this is coming for years. Why do you think I have gone to so much trouble to get a job in a gun factory?

12. You see what happens when you anger Allah? You shall all die infidels.

13. I've already got my Lobo sharpened and ready by the bed.
    Not in case the dead rise, but in case the wife ever gets frisky.
    [whisper]The horror. The horror.[/whisper] *shudder*

14. still meet up at caerphilly castle then?
    your missus is still on teaching duties for the kids, mine will be dangled over the moat as bait
    whilst i have a quiet kip on top of the keep after instigating a breeding program with the local chavettes
    =)