Were all going to die! ..Last wishes here....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by carlbcfc, Jan 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Come on!....Spit your truthfull last wishes here men.....

I know its here but tell the truth wil you..
  2. I wish that I hadn't been so nice to everyone...

edited because I is crpa...
  3. I wish I had tried Satanism.
  4. I wish I didn't die.
  5. I wish to be buried with my first wife, hopefully i'll go before her.
  6. That the current and final Mrs 23GN00 will keep her promise to indulge in a bit of 'Hot, threeway lesbo action'.

I have to be honest, I'm begining to lose hope...
  7. Don't let any heavy, fizz dodging, fatty, smoking, purple faced lard arses carry my crate to the fire.

Unless they double-march it, 40 times round Crownhill Fort moat, chanting "My admins up my arrse" at the tops of their puffed out voices. Followed by a quick spin round Looseleigh Lane, scaring civvies at the bus stops with their exploding-veined cheeks.
  8. Not nearly enough space here to do justice to it.
  9. I'm hopin Mr Dolly will keep the same promise.

If you need a volunteer :wave:
  10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Whatever is next best put on after-shave and comb its fucking hair. It might pull a nurse in casualty.
  11. I expected something a bit more raunchy than that from you Dolly! You slowing down in your old age? :twisted:
  12. They say a volunteer is worth ten pressed men, however that is straying into the realms of another of her fantasies.

I'm trying to workout how it is up to Mr D to fulfill a foray into ladylove. Surely that is your job Dolly, or have I missed something?
  13. "It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again" :twisted:
  14. Kill wife number two. Fecking red headed midget shite stirring bitch!
  15. @ 23GN00

I will lick pussy till the cows come home, however, Mr Dolly sees fcuking women as being unfaithful and thinks that if we had a threesome with another woman it would be just as much my fantasy as his, so hes not letting me do it, its his turn for a fantasy and apparently I have knicked his so he is thinking of another one. The problem is he is struggling to find something that he knows I will have to think twice about, there isn't much I won't do, so he is left contemplating.