• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

We're all fucked then

I'm only surprised that the Secret Service didn't collar the movie maker who created that film about the assassination of George W. Bush. "Death of a President" I believe it was called. I didn't see it myself, but it was very partisan I was told. The Secret Service takes threats to the life of the President very seriously.

We need to get rid of this Bozo in the White House, but let's do it legally by ballot.

End of an Error.jpg

ARRSE posters probably do draw the attention of the MI5, Mi6, GCHQ, CIA, NSA occasionaly..... maybe all those posting in the NAAFI Forum triggers alarm bells and flashing lights on the computers at GCHQ and the NSA....

Matron tells me I shouldn't worry about this.... just keep taking the meds... and going down the Pub at midday for a liquid lunch...

Attachments

Latest Threads