Were all doomed,yet again.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Jun 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We're going to die in 3.5 billion years?! But, I have so much to give!!!

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Why have they put a picture of a watermelon on there.

3. With a 0.0004% chance of it happening I'll not be popping into Ladbrokes this afternoon to put a fiver on it.

4. Quite right, instead pop a fiver in a savings account. In 3.5 billion years, (when the odds will have become a bit more attractive) you'll have a tidy nest-egg to pop into Coral's with...good luck!

5. They can forget it, I'm not hanging around that long just to see if it happens.

BTW a similar study says that in 3.5billion years Brown will still be considered the worst ever British PM and Blair the worst ever European President.

6. Look on the bright side and start thinking money... Nowadays some cunt in government will probably stump up a few million in cash for you to "study" it and come up with a way to "avert this crisis"... Start polishing up those proposals... :D

7. not given today's interest rates it won't!!

8. Pretty poor study, I mean they couldn't say if it would be Mars or Venus, bit of an academic waste of time, I did a better study in 6th form(old style not year 6). I calculated with reasonable accuracy how much yeast would be required to turn 200g of sugar into alcohol during the brewing process.

9. I encased my nads in lead when they fired up the Large Hadron Collider. What a waste of time that was.

10. Looking at your avatar, might I suggest you used too little lead?

11. The odds on it happening are better than the odds of tim henman ever winning wimbledon were. Maybe worth a quid. haha. best start planning for the worst

12. There are only so many church roofs in the area.

13. damn. we must march on parliament. demand that cyclops puts safety measures in place!!!

14. Yikes, best we get our skates on and go find another planet to go and feck up!!!! :D