Were all doomed,yet again.

We're going to die in 3.5 billion years?! But, I have so much to give!!!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Why have they put a picture of a watermelon on there.

tattybadger said:
With a 0.0004% chance of it happening I'll not be popping into Ladbrokes this afternoon to put a fiver on it.
Quite right, instead pop a fiver in a savings account. In 3.5 billion years, (when the odds will have become a bit more attractive) you'll have a tidy nest-egg to pop into Coral's with...good luck!

Look on the bright side and start thinking money... Nowadays some cunt in government will probably stump up a few million in cash for you to "study" it and come up with a way to "avert this crisis"... Start polishing up those proposals... :D

Cuddles said:
tattybadger said:
With a 0.0004% chance of it happening I'll not be popping into Ladbrokes this afternoon to put a fiver on it.
Quite right, instead pop a fiver in a savings account. In 3.5 billion years, (when the odds will have become a bit more attractive) you'll have a tidy nest-egg to pop into Coral's with...good luck!
not given today's interest rates it won't!!

Pretty poor study, I mean they couldn't say if it would be Mars or Venus, bit of an academic waste of time, I did a better study in 6th form(old style not year 6). I calculated with reasonable accuracy how much yeast would be required to turn 200g of sugar into alcohol during the brewing process.

JYKelly said:
I encased my nads in lead when they fired up the Large Hadron Collider. What a waste of time that was.
Looking at your avatar, might I suggest you used too little lead?

Well, at least we've got plenty of time to put on clean underwear (just in case........).

Excellent news, I should now be able to finish my lifetime opus with time to spare for a few games of darts and a pint or two at the local.