Were all doomed! (Part 357)

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, May 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't tell me that we're all going to do the same as the proverbial Wonga bird and disappear up our own arrseholes!! :crazy:
  2. Nay, Nay Lads an Lassies..... it nay true I telt ye..... I still have tae have Christmas....

But bewtween Pa Broone having temper tantrums and swamping his good self, Missy Blears and others teling it how it is...as if we all didn't know already. 2-Shags telling the Party Faithfull to get behind Pa Broone (to push him off a cliff....)...

Swine Flu, Hadron Collidiers, Tax, Tax, Pox and more Pox.... and a possible early general election.... makes for an interesting time this year.... :?

I think I had better go and see my Social Worker..... I am having serious fantasies about smallish ginger bints..... :p
  3. No. The correct term is "A hole of colour" although "Non-white hole" is also acceptable. :)
  4. So, do I still save for the kids Christmas or take the cash down the pub, I can't see the point of saving if we're all going to die before the big day.
  5. I remember reading in the New Scientist that it would take four years for the world to end courtesy of the LHC. So there's no rush.
  6. **** intercorse. :D
  7. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Fcuk, the news has been really slow lately hasn't it? First this bollox about piggy colds, now they are banging on about the doomsday device again. Jeez, even Darren Day made it into a 'open my heart' piece in the Sunday Mirror today...

It really is that dull in the World at the moment.

Still, all the while Gordo and his band of irregulars are c0cking it up left, right and centre and nobody seems to give a 5h1t anymore. Perhaps we are resigned to the fact that they just won't do the honourable thing and commit Mass Cabinet suicide...
  8. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

9. From the Tellinggraph:

"It will re-create the conditions moments after the Big Bang which gave birth to the universe 13.7 billion years ago."

So, there are those that claim to know, or are of the opinion that they can give a reasonable estimate of, how old the universe is. Wunnerful!

The bit that intrigues me though is: what was allegedly filling all this space up say, 14 or more million years ago, before the Big Bang went off? Physics and suchlike are not really my strong point so please keep the words simple!
  10. I am sure it intrigues many people and it has for years. You do realise you have started another religion thread off here don't you?
  11. The people who built the present one did, we're in a time loop you see.