• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

WERE ALL DOOMED!!!! must be true…

What's your take on Global Warming?

• Bugger the Polar bears, I could do with it being 5 degrees warmer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My gas guzzling 4x4 will come into it's own with all the floods

• Costa Del Margate? Roll on the tourist boom on the Kent Costas!

• Total voters
Combat_Baby said:
commzmeanzbombz said:
Combat_Baby said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Bugger the polar bears.I would welcome another five degrees warmth.
But there so cute and cuddley :cry:
So am I but I would welcome a bit of sunshine!
But if you give them a hug they will keep you warm with all their fluff!! :D
I do like a bit of fluff! but they are only of use if I can eat them!!

I wanted to vote for all of them, bearing in mind that the met office can't predict next week's weather with any accuracy, scientists have got some front to tell us what is going to happen in the next fifty years.

If it does warm up think how many people won't die from the cold, and how much money will be saved in heating allowances.

Plus we can have more vineyards and beat the French at winemaking as well, I believe that a British champagne was voted a winner at a blind tasting not so long ago!

What a load of bollix :x

The earth goes through cyclic changes every so often and this is just another one of those. Give it 75 years and there will be the start of another ice age :roll:

johnboyzzz said:
What a load of bollix :x

The earth goes through cyclic changes every so often and this is just another one of those. Give it 75 years and there will be the start of another ice age :roll:

75 years my arse.
Its less than 30 years since scientists told us the next ice age was looming.
They also told us all the oil would have run out about aa decade or so ago too.

The climate change industry is just that. An industry designed to milk as much money from us as possible.

commzmeanzbombz said:
Combat_Baby said:
commzmeanzbombz said:
Combat_Baby said:
vvaannmmaann said:
So cruel!!!!! :crying:

Combat_Baby said:
commzmeanzbombz said:
Combat_Baby said:
commzmeanzbombz said:
Combat_Baby said:
vvaannmmaann said:
So cruel!!!!! :crying:
I Know :twisted: Do people eat bears anywhere in the world?

Talk about doom and gloom!

A temperature increase of 4C would make Southern Europe unbearable in the summer?

And yes, 2000 old people died from the heat in 2003 - but if it were a regular occurence, we'd invest in aircon, no?

Human health would be affected by heat stress, and there would be more mental illness due to coping with floods and increased risk of tropical diseases like malaria.
People wouldn't be much happier if it were bright and sunny every day then?

DeltaDog said:

A temperature increase of 4C would make Southern Europe unbearable in the summer?

And yes, 2000 old people died from the heat in 2003 - but if it were a regular occurence, we'd invest in aircon, no?

Human health would be affected by heat stress, and there would be more mental illness due to coping with floods and increased risk of tropical diseases like malaria.
Not me cant stand it... Id be off up north.... always fancied Norway....

Whatever the reasons, we do have a problem globally with rising seas - do we not. o unless it stops it won't be as much Costa Del Brighton as Costa Del Ashford.

And if you think we wil be letting you necky southerners in - think again.

DeltaDog said:

Yep, only green morons could ignore the concept of air conditioning and rather inconvenient fact that tens of millions of northern Europeans fly south every year to get some sun. 8)

Anyways… I'm set for all this heatwaves and floods. Got a 4x4 with air con. :D

Latest Threads