WERE ALL DOOMED!!!! must be true…

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Semper_Flexibilis, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Bugger the Polar bears, I could do with it being 5 degrees warmer

2. My gas guzzling 4x4 will come into it's own with all the floods

3. Costa Del Margate? Roll on the tourist boom on the Kent Costas!

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bugger the polar bears.I would welcome another five degrees warmth.
  2. Utter bollox
  3. But there so cute and cuddley :cry:
  4. So am I but I would welcome a bit of sunshine!
  5. But if you give them a hug they will keep you warm with all their fluff!! :D
  6. I do like a bit of fluff! but they are only of use if I can eat them!!
  7. How would you tell which ones are gay?
  8. I wanted to vote for all of them, bearing in mind that the met office can't predict next week's weather with any accuracy, scientists have got some front to tell us what is going to happen in the next fifty years.

If it does warm up think how many people won't die from the cold, and how much money will be saved in heating allowances.

Plus we can have more vineyards and beat the French at winemaking as well, I believe that a British champagne was voted a winner at a blind tasting not so long ago!
  9. What a load of bollix :x

The earth goes through cyclic changes every so often and this is just another one of those. Give it 75 years and there will be the start of another ice age :roll:

10. 75 years my arse.
    Its less than 30 years since scientists told us the next ice age was looming.
    They also told us all the oil would have run out about aa decade or so ago too.

The climate change industry is just that. An industry designed to milk as much money from us as possible.
  11. So cruel!!!!! :crying:
  12. I Know :twisted: Do people eat bears anywhere in the world?